2013 SVT Raptor shifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, me being me, I'm going to put my weight on the other pan of the scale. I am the original owner of a 2011 Oxford White SCAB. The only extras I ordered were the "old man" step in the tailgate and the rear camera. Aside from the recall on the driveshaft very early in the truck's life, a failed transfer case and failed rear camera which I had replaced at my own expense, the truck has been trouble free. I do all my own work and all my own mods, and several of my mods are one-of-a-kind. I used it to move my domicile from northern Alabama to northern Nevada, pulled all three sizes of U-Haul trailers in the process, and that truck performed like it was made in Heaven and delivered by angels. This is the finest vehicle I have ever owned or ever expect to own, I aim to keep it as my only 4-wheel vehicle until the day I die, and I am willing to pay whatever it takes to make that so. I am dead serious about that. I love that truck.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@lorrie built on Friday vs @Ruger built on Tuesday. For real though, check your build date and see what week day it was, I’m curious…

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@lorrie built on Friday vs @Ruger built on Tuesday. For real though, check your build date and see what week day it was, I’m curious…
Mine was built in early January 2011. I don't know for certain what day of the week it was, but I have a note dated December 6th that the build date would be January 3. That would have been a Monday, and that rings a bell with my memory. I have no idea how to confirm.

Although the build year might be a factor (2011 vs. 2013), I think that the most likely difference between @lorrie 's experience and mine is that her truck had at least one previous owner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lorrie

lorrie

Reaction score
why even bother fixing it if you are going to sell it?
Have you seen the outrageous prices they want for vehicles right now?! lol I have zero interest in paying 45k for a used vehicle with 75-100k miles on it. (Exaggeration but you get it)
It’s my only vehicle. I wanted to keep it but the economy isn’t my friend etc. gotta do what’s best for my wallet haha

OP
OP
lorrie

lorrie

Reaction score
Mine was built in early January 2011. I don't know for certain what day of the week it was, but I have a note dated December 6th that the build date would be January 3. That would have been a Monday, and that rings a bell with my memory. I have no idea how to confirm.

Although the build year might be a factor (2011 vs. 2013), I think that the most likely difference between @lorrie 's experience and mine is that her truck had at least one previous owner.
Correct. Mine was used and abused before I ever got my hands on it :(.