Waylens Horizon Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can't have an honest exchange of ideas and experiences here, then America is dead because you sure as hell can't have an honest exchange of ideas in the news, social media, or on the street.
I agree about your desire for an honest exchange of ideas but you put it in a rather cruel way. There is a better way to be honest about a product, just not in a For Sale thread unless you really feel you are saving someone else some major headaches.
Sometimes the "post reply" button is hit too soon.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I agree about your desire for an honest exchange of ideas but you put it in a rather cruel way. There is a better way to be honest about a product, just not in a For Sale thread unless you really feel you are saving someone else some major headaches.

Exactly, @Ruger, this guy is trying to sell an item to other forum members and ostensibly it works and he’s on the up and up. The right place put an opinion on a product is in the appropriate sub forum, not someone’s for sale thread.

back on topic:

last quoted price was $300
Bump.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Cruel?
You must be joking.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we can't have an honest exchange of ideas and experiences here, then America is dead because you sure as hell can't have an honest exchange of ideas in the news, social media, or on the street.
His post gave me zero insight about his experience besides not being able to keep it turned on. User error, product error? Can’t tell by his post that seems like it’s intended to shit on a product a member is trying to sell.

@Ruger this is not how you exchange honest ideas and experiences as previously explained[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have commented about neither product nor seller.
Y'all take a hike.
You commented about honest exchanges of ideas and experiences, which is good, but his is not one of those comments as I’m sure you see

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAD ONE, INSTALLED IT, KEPT TURNING OFF, TORE IT OUT, CRUSHED IT IN A Wilton 8" VICE, VIDEO TO FOLLOW!!

THIS is an honest, if rather blunt, product review.
Anybody here ever heard the phrase "caveat emptor?" It means "Let the buyer beware."

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS is an honest, if rather blunt, product review.
Anybody here ever heard the phrase "caveat emptor?" It means "Let the buyer beware."
Honest, yes, useful for buyers, not really, ******** on a personal for sale thread, absolutely.
Seems like a Neanderthal removal, an idiot’s return solution and who knows how the install went‍♂️ Possibly user error or defective product, but I can’t tell from his useless post.