Was Running Fine Yesterday…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. So far mine’s been good with a new battery, but that’s only been a couple of days and maybe only a matter of time to next failure, if phantom drain. Seems that there’s at least 3 of us following this thread with same issue. I’m not convinced that my short daily drives sufficiently deplete my battery…but then, I’m not an auto mechanic. I would have already been to the dealership to follow-up, but still in Covid + quarantine. Would appreciate knowing anything you find out.
I had a bad module for my welcome lighting. Same faults. I noticed without the key in or around the truck. I saw it come on by itself working in the garage. They replaced and been solid ever since.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drive 8/10ths of a mile to my shop everyday and have never had an issue in my 22 raptor, got it last March. So the 3 mile drive won't charge back to start energy is complete bs.