Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 30, 2021 * 18 posts * 231 views
CoronaRaptor said: We are in a heat wave here so we built a small pool in the backyard for the dogs and us to cool off, even though the lake is really close, we deduced to build it redneck style ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 10 posts * 111 views
Raptor_man said: Hi guys. So my truck has been having problems starting. I turn the key, it cranks like normal but does not fire up. I had it towed to a ford dealer, they replaced the fuel pump. ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 205 views
KevoUsmc said: Hey, if anyone is interested one of the dealerships I called last month reached out to me saying they have a '21 in Lead-Foot Gray with the equipment group, tow package, torsen ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 188 views
Hamm9r21 said: Hey guys, I've been looking into a couple aftermarket exhausts. Specifically, Borla S type or AWE 2FG. Anyone have any advice on what sounds better? I realize it will never sound ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 131 views
4x4TruckLEDs.com said: If you were only choosing between those two... I'd go with the Rigid Radiance kit. The Rough Country kits are cheap, for a reason. A LOT of people complain that they fail after ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 86 views
Caleb Sousley said: Can someone get me some pictures of what the beside and hood oem graphics look like installed so I can show my installer what they're supposed to look like? Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 71 views
johnmh said: My 2020 Raptor has only 2800 km on it. Runs perfect. Recent (precautionary) first oil change with correct 5w30. No warning lights. No engine trouble. On cruise control at around ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 61 views
greatone99 said: left my lights on overnight ,battery was drained fully ,I charged up to 50 percent ,took 4 hours ,then the truck started ,I took for a 2 hour ride ,battery voltage went to 14 volts ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 71 views
Chzhead said: Hey peeps, looking for some pointers/advice. Planning a trip to Moab in late August and hitting Great Sand Dunes NP on the way. I saw the Medano Pass Road was a nice back road ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 113 views
Vintage said: Anyone else with a Vin assigned 37 Package showing Black interior. My dealer gave me my Vin yesterday. A couple odd things I noticed on my build. One was it shows Black interior ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...