Was it worth the $1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rappin37

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No disrespect, lots of haters on this app didn’t know if you were being serious or not. The new motos smoked lenses, also an available non smoke. They will release the headlights in the future also. They have them for the stock F150 , they make a nice product.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No disrespect, lots of haters on this app didn’t know if you were being serious or not. The new motos smoked lenses, also an available non smoke. They will release the headlights in the future also. They have them for the stock F150 , they make a nice product.
We’re not haters. There is a reason you were banned from the site …not app …multiple times. The problem is not the people here.

Willie DEE

Reaction score
I just don’t get why people want to level the truck. Put a bag of dog food and you dog in the back you’ll be front end high. May as well put 22’s and twin 16” subs where the rear seat are so you can cruise Beverly Hills listening to disco Danny and the **** dogs
Spend the money on new guns and ammo, we are going to need it.
No offense, just my opinion
I PUT MY GUNS AND AMMO IN THE BACK AN ITS LEVEL

GDK

Reaction score
I have not taken the time to measure...how much higher is the stock rear wheel well from the front.
I leveled my F-250 but the Raptor seems to be pretty close.