Warranty Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of any dealerships offering a lifetime warranty on the engine, transmission & drivetrain, for the Raptor?

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apple Ford does.

I was skeptical about it as well.

Did the research. They offer an aftermarket one that is honored at all Ford dealerships. All in all a good deal that's included. Honestly they had a very, very good deal. SVT certified. Warranty. And at the time they were offering +$500 invoice.

I would have purchased from them, but they are a 2 hour drive from me. Plus, I have Geico MBI. It is an extended warranty 7 years 100k miles bumper to bumper.

The dealer I bought from is 40 mins away. Much better for me.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apple Ford does.

I was skeptical about it as well.

Did the research. They offer an aftermarket one that is honored at all Ford dealerships. All in all a good deal that's included. Honestly they had a very, very good deal. SVT certified. Warranty. And at the time they were offering +$500 invoice.

I would have purchased from them, but they are a 2 hour drive from me. Plus, I have Geico MBI. It is an extended warranty 7 years 100k miles bumper to bumper.

The dealer I bought from is 40 mins away. Much better for me.

Great. That's what I was waiting to hear. My dealer told me about this lifetime warranty and I was shocked / skeptical. I also told my salesman that it was a hell of a selling point. In fact, we have come to terms on price and I'll order on Monday. It's a little more that I wanted to pay. But, if I take into consideration, the lifetime warranty...it makes me feel a little better about the price. Also, I'm done trying to squeeze every dime out of salesmen. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game to play. But if I continue waisting time playing the game, that just means I'm going to be waiting longer to get my Raptor or worse yet, not get the one I want at all. So that's it...place order on Monday...sit and wait...dream a little...sit and wait...dream some more....you all know how it goes.

I still need to go to Bed Bath & Beyond and get one of those remotes that Adam ******* used in the movie Click.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem on the ball, but just wanted to remind you to get everything in writing.

When I was in the process a few people from this board went with Apple Ford. Like I mentioned - if they were closer to me - I would have gone with them.

They move a lot of Raptors, work on a lot of SVT vehicles, and give that warranty.

Can't go wrong with that!