GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad CA has a 6 Raptors for $18,500 over MSRP they were $36,000 over when they first got them but no one was buying so they cut it in half!

Haha just stopped by Ken Grody parts dept and saw they have 8 now all at "market adjustment" 18,500 over.
Here is the kicker, they have 4 used svt raptors years 12-14 with an asking price of 60k-67k [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

storybook

Reaction score
Evergreen Ford in WA. Salesman told me 15k over and they won't budge...blah blah blah. I made the mistake of inquiring over the internet and they blew up my phone for weeks...now they just blow up my email. I don't pay over msrp for a Ferrari why the hell would I for a ******* truck! LOL

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supply and demand, simple economics.

Now also add in the fact those vehicles may bring in more people to look...so more people in the door, ok redirect to something more affordable...added sales.

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach, FL won't budge below $10k over sticker.

The "internet manager" I spoke with was an epic ******. He kept spewing garbage about how he "knows his market" and after declining his offer, he said "well, if you can't afford this truck then maybe just look at a base F150".

Funny part is, my buddy planned to purchase a new GT350 at that dealer that very same day. I called and told him about the experience I just had on the phone with their manager, so he got up and walked out of the store and bought one elsewhere. What losers!

Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach, FL won't budge below $10k over sticker.

The "internet manager" I spoke with was an epic ******. He kept spewing garbage about how he "knows his market" and after declining his offer, he said "well, if you can't afford this truck then maybe just look at a base F150".

Funny part is, my buddy planned to purchase a new GT350 at that dealer that very same day. I called and told him about the experience I just had on the phone with their manager, so he got up and walked out of the store and bought one elsewhere. What losers!

Oh yeah these guys are on another planet, tons of dealers in FL sell MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid over msrp in Orlando. I looked around and bought my truck from Ford in Clermont. MSRP was 73k+ and I paid $76. It came with ford bed cover and special paint protection added by dealer which maybe cost $1000 if I am stretching- so I basically paid 2k over.

I got the truck I wanted and I couldn't add any more options to mine. I got the color I wanted also.

The few dealers who have them don't have the options I needed - not to mention most I found want 5k over.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any dealer in Orlando area? I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not Orlando but St Augustine at Bozard was doing MSRP or really close to it.

I think I saw one at sticker in Lake City as well.

Short drives from Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk