Question re Californian buying Raptors from out-of-state dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asinine

Reaction score
Raptors are indeed 50 state compliant. When I bought mine, I needed a weight cert, DMV inspection, smog cert, and fees. Time consuming, but worth the $10K+ saved.

Comically, it failed smog the first time. I took it over with 77 miles on it and the tech said the ECU had been reset, likely because the battery had been disconnected by the dealer at some point. I had to drive it 50 more miles, then it passed.

upgeek

Reaction score
Call me! I have sold several from TN dealer to LA and through out CA without the Cali EMI. I have your answers and I have trucks at MSRP.

JB
615-708-5425

I'm sitting here in Texas, at my family's place, and they've got Raptors all over the Ford Lots. Mind if I give you a call on Monday and find out how to purchase and get it registered in Cali?

Thanks,
JK

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in Texas, at my family's place, and they've got Raptors all over the Ford Lots. Mind if I give you a call on Monday and find out how to purchase and get it registered in Cali?

Thanks,
JK

Not at all. Anytime after 8am is fine....