Highlighted posts from Friday, Oct. 22, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 21, 2021 * 23 posts * 801 views
natron said: Just got an email from my dealer that my truck has a microchip hold. That may answer why some of you have been in production so long. What confuses me is that they are plenty of ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 21 posts * 712 views
WhiteWidow18 said: Hey all, I picked up a 2021 Raptor (3rd Raptor to own) in LeadFoot on 35's last Wednesday. Pros: Purchased for LESS than MSRP Cons: Truck left me stranded 2 hours from home in ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 15 posts * 364 views
K223 said: Congrats on the fine truck. How old would the youngest be? Now going forward your truck standards will remain high. Your going to have fun in it. Enjoy and be safe! Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 13 posts * 515 views
ddraughn said: It's here!!!! I'm on my way to take a gander at it. Woo-hoo!!! By the way, I had to call them, after checking the build progress link. I'll send pics. Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 12 posts * 292 views
GooseTuned said: Hey guys! So I figured I'd post here about the findings on the dyno today with our new Gen 3. No ethanol blends, just premium. Typical fall weather. Fuel: 91oct Weather: 85* in ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 16 posts * 322 views
S1ackin said: I had my leaf springs replaced by the dealer under warranty for excessive noise (they offered it when i asked if they'd cover the cost of new silencer cushions). It took them 3 ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 10 posts * 138 views
Sponsurd7717 said: Hey guys, Taking my truck in for an oil change etc tomorrow at the dealership for their "The Works" service and was wondering if rotating my tires too soon is an issue or concern? ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 9 posts * 133 views
Mehryar said: Hello guys, I have bought my gen 1 about a month ago from Utah. The truck has long tube headers and Magnaflow muffler. I live in California and regulations are very strict here. ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 218 views
Pacific Wheel said: The +00 will give you a little poke. The G3 fitment seems to have a similar fitment to previous generations. These are 18x9 +1 for reference. [image] Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 10 posts * 327 views
RickRed said: That is what most of this thread is discussing. If you have the pro power onboard 2kw, on some of our trucks, each time you start the vehicle a loud fan noise comes from the rear ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...