Waiting since 11/21 and no visibility in sight. Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnushouston

Reaction score
Hello to all: I have ordered on 11/17/2021 at Brighton Ford and on 11/24/2021 at Tindol Ford hoping that one would be picked up. I called ford performance and they told me that they cannot find either orders in the system. I tried calling both and not getting much traction. Should I just go find new dealers and redo ? May I please request your suggestions? Any suggestion on suggested dealers ? (doesn't matter which state).

Looking for a Agate black, R37

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It sounds like you ordered from stealerships that didn’t have a Raptor allocation for your order. No allocation, no truck.

At this point, if you haven’t gotten any word at all, you’e wasted a significant portion of your life for a truck that is never getting built. You need to find a dealer with a truck or a Raptor allocation to order from.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Go find one on the ground right now and buy it--best color choice. Your orders are dead. It's that's simple.

Need some teasing...go on...start calling...

IMG_4776.jpg

Last edited:

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Like the others have said, you are basically waiting and killing time for no reason at this point. I’d try to locate something that’s on the ground or inbound soon. I had called a few dealers with trucks that were already built and touching down soon. Then placed a deposit and got called when it arrived. That’s your best bet. Good luck.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a bummer to see. Dealer didn’t have an allocation. I would have moved on long ago.

I ordered on 11/2/21 and took delivery on 3/19/22

Good news is the 23’s are popping up pretty often with people backing out.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, i agree with the rest, find one at msrp locally or if u do some research find a honest dealership to submit an order.

OP
OP
M

magnushouston

Reaction score
Agree. Started calling for Agate Black, R37, 801a etc. Lessons learned...will specifically ask if they one in allocation. On other threads, guidance is provided on how to verify that...Many thanks again.

Someone in Alabama just told me they have one on the lot..marked up 25 k...they don't have some of the options I am looking for..A bit much for me given I have to spend another 5k to install the options.

Thanks again

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Agree. Started calling for Agate Black, R37, 801a etc. Lessons learned...will specifically ask if they one in allocation. On other threads, guidance is provided on how to verify that...Many thanks again.

Someone in Alabama just told me they have one on the lot..marked up 25 k...they don't have some of the options I am looking for..A bit much for me given I have to spend another 5k to install the options.

Thanks again
Keep on calling. I think Joe Myers (if you're in Houston) had one (granted they are a $10k over place)...there were a couple of others in Dallas area last week. There were a BUNCH of 35 Agates out there, Chuck Brown Ford had 37 Agate too last week.