Wait time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents, note that Dearborn F150 factory is currently shutdown down for the holiday's. They ramp back up on Monday, Jan. 6th.

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
End of November through first of January slows everything down with the holidays, plant closures and drivers getting home. We have seen closer to 12 weeks on most of our retail trucks coming out of that plant.

bubb2521

Reaction score
First time posting. Long time following. I ordered mine 11/20 and still don’t have a VIN yet. Is that normal as well?

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time posting. Long time following. I ordered mine 11/20 and still don’t have a VIN yet. Is that normal as well?

It isn't out of the ordinary. Dealers are ordering depending on the vehicle 1-2mo ahead and if they didn't have allocation to pick up the order it might not have been picked up. At the beginning of every month, the banks are swept for retail orders and then pushed to the front by Ford. If allocation is outstripped by production they go to the next month or into the dealers allocation pool.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is DFW area - ordered 2020 in late August - truck built 11/15 took delivery 11/27. 802a, recaro seats, bead lock wheels. No tacky decals no sunroof

Retriever

Reaction score
Mine was ordered late September and delivered late December about 12 weeks. It did have the factory sprayed in bedliner.

OP
OP
S

Saleen556

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I received my DORA the other day to show the order. Hopefully it doesn’t take to long to get the order picked up for build. I assume if it gets built in the next 6 weeks I should have it in March. That’s my hope anyway.