Wait time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RADONCulous

Reaction score
Ordered on 10/28/19.

Received VIN on 12/23/19, and it still says "in processing" on line.

I asked the dealer and they told me it was going to tentatively enter production on 1/27/20 based upon documentation they received. I'm told thereafter it would be 2-3 weeks.

At best that would be put us at end of 2/2010 so a solid 4 month wait at this point--hope its not much longer!

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told 6-9 weeks, 2 weeks ago, last week they dated as "built" and awaiting shipment, ETA now is 1/11/20....
Update, yesterday my Salesperson said my Raptor arrived at the Benicia Port and is awaiting transportation to their Dealership. Said it should arrive at their dealership this Saturday. In short, the 6-9 weeks eta will turn out to be only 4 weeks.

OP
OP
S

Saleen556

Reaction score
Update, yesterday my Salesperson said my Raptor arrived at the Benicia Port and is awaiting transportation to their Dealership. Said it should arrive at their dealership this Saturday. In short, the 6-9 weeks eta will turn out to be only 4 weeks.
Damn! That’s quick. Care to share the build? I wonder if it has something to do with it.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! That’s quick. Care to share the build? I wonder if it has something to do with it.
Sure, here it is. The dealership already had this one in the queue, I ordered before it was built. The salesperson was surprised how quickly the status update changed.

F1E9F48E-41D6-4BF4-8F1A-EC9113028C32.png

Reaction score
9 weeks into my order while Ford's order tracking website is still showing "processing"... I personally think my dealership didn't have an allocation when the order was placed. Does anyone know of an email address or phone number so I can reach out and get the real status from Ford?

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What options are you guys going with to not purchase off the lot? Just curious
It would be to get exactly what I want and not pay for options I don’t want I would get
802a
Tailgate step
Rear heated seats
Spray in liner
No moonroof
Tailgate appliqué delete

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far the only complete orders I see are 70 to 90 days. My dealer says 56 to 84 days. (8 to 12 weeks)

OP
OP
S

Saleen556

Reaction score
Just got my Vin and a build date week of February 10. I’m told that it’s an avg wait time of 2-3 weeks for delivery after build. So hoping to have it in the first 2 weeks of March.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed on 11/19, in production as of this week. So that's ~ 10 weeks and truck has not even entered shipping phase.