VR601 Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a crap ton of pics with VR601s wrapped in 35x12.5 Ridge Grapplers and stock ride height if there's something specific anyone is looking for.

I have over 3k miles with this set up, including everything from running errands to road trips full of gear to off pavement stretches (no serious off-roading yet). As with others, I get slight rubbing at full lock. TBH, I thought the outside shoulder was simply rubbing the plastic raptorlights light pod "security cover", but it could be somewhere else. So minor I don't care and hasn't been an issue, even when flexing.

43859821082_315de490cd_b.jpg

Seen all your pics Rob O, and love that color! My Dad has a 2018 Platinum SCrew in that color.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the tires? My BFG's need replacing and I like the look of these tires. Beautiful truck you have!

I used to run BFG AT's on all my rigs until about 15 years ago and swore by them. But then switched to the Nitto tires and have run their Terra Grapplers, Trail Grapplers, and now have Ridge Grapplers on both my '16 Denali and my Pro-4X Titan(Going away soon). Love the Ridge Grapplers. As long as you rotate every 3,000 miles, they stay quiet and wear evenly. With a Magnaflow street exhaust, I never hear the tires. Also, I typically get at least 45,000 miles out of a set.

Made the mistake of going to ProComp tires 1x, never again. Crap and wore unevenly....

NicxNic

Reaction score
What am I looking at here? Other than a crap-ton of weights.... Either a really bad balance job, bad tire, or they didn’t line the red dot up on the valve stem.

Is that a crack in the rim?
Crap ton of weights... both rear tires have 3.25 ounces of weight added.. makes me nauseous looking at them. Ordered a black gloss pack of weights... have them redone... if needed at all.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score