Video: Rock Crawling Last Weekend - this truck is amazing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are they still doing Raptor Assault with all the craziness in the world? I bought my truck about 2 months ago and I haven’t seen anything on it.

I bought mine in early May and haven’t seen anything either. I signed up anyway.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Google "Raptor Rock Sliders", you'll get a few results:

https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-f150-super-duty-side-steps-S1522027001NA/

Your experience reminds me I don't really want to do anything greater than rated difficult. I'd get a beater for something like that.

Hope you had fun. I'm interested more in scenic routes with dispersed camping, nothing stressful, or requiring acceptance of damage - i know, boring.

That looked amazing up there though, nice camping spot.

Problem or potential problem with these and most other sliders are they mount to the body like the stock steps do and not the frame. The only ones I've found that mount up to the frame as well as the stock body mounts are the RPG sliders but those cost 2 grand...

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I know Kelly Flats well. Grew up in Loveland and spent many days camping/wheeling up there. Cool to see the Raptor do it!

OP
OP
TurboTJ

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I know Kelly Flats well. Grew up in Loveland and spent many days camping/wheeling up there. Cool to see the Raptor do it!

Nice! I grew up in Loveland as well (LHS) and spent my teenage years dirt biking and rock crawling Kelly flats and seven mile. Really nice area. Hoping to move away from this Denver craziness someday to Fort Collins or Steamboat.