Venomrex - All new 17" VR-602 Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be weighing everything when I install my 602s and I will post the results. :)

I doubt it changed much, but since the stock wheels have been tweaked on the 19 it would be interesting to know if Ford added or reduced weight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anybody interested I'm working on a flush mount billet cap for the 601 and 602. I had a model 3D printed for test fit and found that the seat is a little different on each style. The 3d printed model sat flush on the 601 but not the 602 so we're gonna try a few things to make it work on both. If not we might just need 2 different caps. Here are a few pics of the 3d printed model on a 601. Don't mind the tape, I didn't realize how fragile plastic 3d printed objects were and the top broke off when I popped it in. This should give you an idea of what I'm going for. Once it's perfected I'll know the exact pricing and I'll set up a group buy. Custom engraving will be available as well.
IMG_3669.jpg IMG_3670.jpg

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anybody interested I'm working on a flush mount billet cap for the 601 and 602. I had a model 3D printed for test fit and found that the seat is a little different on each style. The 3d printed model sat flush on the 601 but not the 602 so we're gonna try a few things to make it work on both. If not we might just need 2 different caps. Here are a few pics of the 3d printed model on a 601. Don't mind the tape, I didn't realize how fragile plastic 3d printed objects were and the top broke off when I popped it in. This should give you an idea of what I'm going for. Once it's perfected I'll know the exact pricing and I'll set up a group buy. Custom engraving will be available as well.

I would be very interested in a set or two for my 602.

Please let us know how it goes

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume after you finalize fitment issues via the 3d printed models, you will make them from some metal?

View attachment 116288 View attachment 116289

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 116288 View attachment 116289
I am interested as well.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume after you finalize fitment issues via the 3d printed models, you will make them from some metal?

Correct, billet aluminum. I was hoping the 601 and 602 were the same since they use the same cap from Venom Rex. Since these need to sit flat they're probably going to have to be a little different for each wheel.

For anyone interested I'm guessing these will be between $200-$250 a set for raw. It's much harder to build a pop in cap out of billet opposed to just lathing a flat push thru cap like you see for the Method wheels.

I'll keep everyone posted on a group buy. Might be able save a little money that way.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking about tungsten graphite VR-602’s on my lightning blue 2018. This thread has pics of lightning blue with coal black’s. Does anyone have pics with tungsten graphite’s on lightning blue?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter