Venomrex - All new 17" VR-602 Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCalGen2

Reaction score
Shipping update: Vr-602

Don't mean to thread jack but didn't want to start a whole new thread for a simple question. Does anyone have any experience with getting their taillights smoked just like the ones in in this picture? I am looking to get a set from Recon and plan on having them smoked to my liking, but I don't want to run into any issues with the BLIS. Also, is it a straight forward plug & play setup?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not say he was clueless. I asked him 2 weeks ago about the 602s in 20s and he said all he knew was that they are in the works but that he had no other info. BUT feel free to ask.

Do you have anything else to add that I don't know about?

BTW .. if you want him to respond then you may want to quote him then he will get a notification that you have responded to his post. For example, I quoted you and thus you will get notified.

:)

Vendors are not clueless and may have intel of promotions. The announcement of 20 inch 602s has been aired. Only Nick (the vendor) can answer if deposits are being collected. Anything else you’d like to add that Apollo Optics may/may not know?

Shogunn of Panama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not say he was clueless. I asked him 2 weeks ago about the 602s in 20s and he said all he knew was that they are in the works but that he had no other info. BUT feel free to ask.

Do you have anything else to add that I don't know about?

BTW .. if you want him to respond then you may want to quote him then he will get a notification that you have responded to his post. For example, I quoted you and thus you will get notified.

:)

Per Nick Nov 19th:

“For those interested in the 20" 602, it's coming early next year and was debuted at SEMA.

Please reach out if we can help!”

OP
OP
Venom_Rex

Venom_Rex

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

The 20" VR-602 will be available in Q1 of next year. We are accepting pre-orders. Feel free to PM us or any of our dealers.

Regards,
Nick

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
602 in 20s at sema

43914288_564482140675362_4951677840956394707_n.jpg

Per Nick Nov 19th:

“For those interested in the 20" 602, it's coming early next year and was debuted at SEMA.

Please reach out if we can help!”

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick, any idea if the 20 inch 602 coming early next year will have a similar promotion to the sale you just had for the 20 inch 601 (i.e reduced price, free shipping/lugs)? Is preorder deposits being taken? I can email you if need be but thought other FRF members might want to know these answers as well. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response, but it looks like Nick from VenomRex has already answered.

Yes, the 20" 602 is coming in Q1. No announcement on pricing or anything yet, however, we are adding those who are interested to our list. I've put you down for a set.

@Raptor911 - Thank you for sharing the pictures and info!