GEN 2 Velociraptor V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it to that ****** to do it. I'd be excited if it were from any other shop in the world except Hennessey. That guy has screwed over tons of enthusiasts for a very long time. I am shocked he is not in jail, or at the very least out of business!

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Shell/Pennzoil team w/Hennessey to engineer the fastest HYPERcar on earth.
Hennessey-Venom-F5-02-1.jpg Hennessey-Venom-F5-01-1.jpg
7.6L 1600hp/1300tq Twin Turbo Billet V8
Venom-F5-engine-19-min.jpg
Hennessey-Venom-F5-Pebble-Beach-2018-2.jpg

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep hearing that people get screwed but I’ve never actually heard anyone say they themselves got screwed. Is this just a thing the forums know but the general public has no idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I keep hearing that people get screwed but I’ve never actually heard anyone say they themselves got screwed. Is this just a thing the forums know but the general public has no idea?

My buddy had sue them over his Viper. His story seems to have been the norm at the time. Missed delivery dates, taking parts from customer's cars to to install on other cars. He flew down and found his car in pieces with no modifications done. It took him over two years to get it settled and get his car back.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My buddy had sue them over his Viper. His story seems to have been the norm at the time. Missed delivery dates, taking parts from customer's cars to to install on other cars. He flew down and found his car in pieces with no modifications done. It took him over two years to get it settled and get his car back.
Hopefully he came out on top in that one

D

Deleted member 12951

A client of mine purchased a 14’ and was a friend of John’s. I told him to stay away from Hennessey before I knew they were friends, I was like whoops..

Later after his truck going back to Hennessey for the last time, my client said to me that I was right and he was very surprised how the build went and how he was treated. Said it was a big mistake in the end.

So yeah, I know someone personally.

shrinky

Reaction score
I would take just the stock revised Coyote that's in the current Mustang GT. Not much use for the supercharger and would worry about the tranny long term.