Value Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say YES...too bad they dont include Roush in their "Options" list,cause it sure adds to price when you buy off the lot..LOL..
I've done searches from time to time for mine and they of course dont show a Shelby in the options either,and know fully well mine would sell for more than they show as the value of just an F150/Raptor...
Guess the big question is,HOW MUCH does it add...I know some options you buy when purchasing New cost thousands and only worth hundreds when you go to sell....
I'm not familiar with how much the Roush added to a new Raptor,but know my Shelby was over $20K when done at Shelby factory......
Not much help,sorry...just my 2 cents... :)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's like remodeling your house before you sell it. You never get all of your money back. It's still a house of so many square feet in such and such neighborhood. It will add value. But not as much as you would hope.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does having the Roush package add any value over the KBB price when it comes to negotiating for a trade/selling?
Roush and Shelby are entirely aftermarket packages; they were not factory options and therefore won’t be factored into KBB/Black Book/NADA.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If somebody is looking for a S/C raptor, they may pay a bit more for a Roush, but remember some of the added cost of converting one was mostly profit for Jack. I would think an additional 3-5k above your base price, anymore and people might want to add a Whipple instead. Just my guess, I know nothing. Unless it is very low mileage, like less than @mprice1234 raptor, then it might be worth a bit more.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Its a 2014 with 95k miles, all factory options minus front camera
I did KBB with Colorado zip code with all options but front camera and it came out 29,000 to 33,000. Pricing a Roush new was just over 6,000 not including install so I would think 34,000 to 37,000 would be the trade in price here. I am just going off KBB and value of what a used Roush system would be on a trade in. I don't know what the Pennsylvania market is like and these numbers are just my guess.