V i r g i n i a Raptors !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostdacr

Reaction score
Think I have seen both of you guys on occasion. There is also a black scab that exits at Reston Pkwy. Just a couple more weeks then you might see my ruby red screw exit there as we'll.

I think I saw you exit their one day. I was behind a red Raptor one day on the toll road.

Andrewwrx

Reaction score
That place is built up - my friend!

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Well, I am south of the IAD just off 50 before Aldie. There is another Blue SCREW I saw in this area and a black one. As far as the ******** on the road - beliueve me - so many times I just wanted to run them over and put a grin on my face...!!! But that would put me away for quite awhile...and decided not to...I am red and big and noticed people see me from the distance...and this is good. Yes - Raptors - are not having too much fun in this area!
It could be me . I live in Middleburg and have a black screw.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Dumfries and should have my 14 in the next 2 weeks...keep me in mind if y'all go out anywhere in the area... If you have clearance I hear the tank trails on base in Quantico are fun.. I'm going to check them out when I get my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're in the Richmond area, check out my post in the group page "RVA Raptors". I might have a lead on some private property that we can setup a little Raptor Rumble. I need to start getting an idea of who would be interested in doing something like that. I'll probably have a cutoff around 30 for the first go-round. Message me, or comment on that post, if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're in the Richmond area, check out my post in the group page "RVA Raptors". I might have a lead on some private property that we can setup a little Raptor Rumble. I need to start getting an idea of who would be interested in doing something like that. I'll probably have a cutoff around 30 for the first go-round. Message me, or comment on that post, if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Count me in too - just ample heads-up in advance...