Used AccessPorts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sold my Raptor. Had run the Cobb Stage 1, Stage 2 and then the Goose Tune for a while before switching out to the ORA550 tune (uses a different interface device - SCT I think). Have the accessport with the tunes on it, had been uninstalled from the truck. Is there any value in this - could another Raptor owner marry that unit up to their truck?

K7addict

Reaction score
In my previous experience with the Accessport (coming from the Mazdaspeed3 scene), as long as the AP is uninstalled from the vehicle, they would sell regularly in the marketplace. If not uninstalled, it cost close to a new AP from Cobb due to the associated license on the device.

Any custom tunes you had may not be as useful though for the next buyer unless they had similar modifications. Although, in practice, it would be better to use Cobb's OTS tunes until the buyer could get their own tune on a dyno.

Edit: Wanted to add that I'm newer here and am not familiar with the going prices for used AP's but have been looking as I think they make a good product.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as the AccessPort has been uninstalled from your truck you can absolutely resell it. I purchased my AP used on EBay in fact. Going rate seems to be in the $500 range without transmission tuning and $800-900 with transmission tuning from what I’ve seen. Good luck!

bpetty13

Reaction score
Just sold my Raptor. Had run the Cobb Stage 1, Stage 2 and then the Goose Tune for a while before switching out to the ORA550 tune (uses a different interface device - SCT I think). Have the accessport with the tunes on it, had been uninstalled from the truck. Is there any value in this - could another Raptor owner marry that unit up to their truck?

I don’t have any experience with the AP, but I was curious if you could provide a comparison between the Cobb Stage 2, Goosetune, & ORA550?

I’m currently running the ORA550 and have genuinely been very pleased with it. I’ve heard really great things about the Goosetune and have contemplated trying it out to do my own comparison and see if I’m missing anything. Any feedback on your experience would be most appreciated!

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah like everyone above said if it’s “unmarried” from the truck you can sell it....what are you asking for it? Lol