USA Made Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While I completely respect the desire to buy American made products, I think it's worth pointing out that buying wheels from a 'local' vendor is a good way of supporting American small business, even if the product isn't made in the US. I think it's better to buy Chinese goods from a small business then to buy American goods from Amazon or something.

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HRE is another USA made wheel and look great on raptors! I don't think they are standard in 17's but the beauty of HRE is they are made to order to any specification you want!
HRE's are already pricy. How much do they go up when you get something non-standard? I know they are great quality but the price may be a deterrent...

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I completely respect the desire to buy American made products, I think it's worth pointing out that buying wheels from a 'local' vendor is a good way of supporting American small business, even if the product isn't made in the US. I think it's better to buy Chinese goods from a small business then to buy American goods from Amazon or something.
100% agree with that. If you can't buy American, at least buy Local.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HRE's are already pricy. How much do they go up when you get something non-standard? I know they are great quality but the price may be a deterrent...
Gotta dig up the receipt but IIRC $500 a wheel on average. All depends on the finish and size? For the gen 3 I think I paid around 3g a wheel. Gotta dig up the receipt. But you can truly make anything you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter