Up fitter question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking in to hood mounts in the future. Can I wire my 20 with the hood mounts in one switch, then have my 20 on a second switch so I can run it alone if I want?

I know I can run two on one switch, however when or if I hit just the 20" will it bleed and light my hood mounts?

Generally I will run all lights but in snow and such I would want the light to be low and keep the hoods off. I'm also looking for the option that when i want all my lights on to hit one switch and have them all come on rather than flicking multiple switches. Reasons for the question.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aux 1 powers these. i can turn on whatever i want and if i need to, turn ff aux 1 and turn everything off at once. also with aux 1 i can turn on whatever i want on (all 3 forward facing lights) and when i activate aux1 they all turn on or off so only 1 switch will activate everything, yet i can turn on (or off) individually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 134

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aux 1 powers these. i can turn on whatever i want and if i need to, turn ff aux 1 and turn everything off at once. also with aux 1 i can turn on whatever i want on (all 3 forward facing lights) and when i activate aux1 they all turn on or off so only 1 switch will activate everything, yet i can turn on (or off) individually.

Post *****, now show off, lmao

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Wow mind blown

Pretty much my first thought....my second thought was why the hell Noah was holding out on us with this idea :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter