Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, was your order a confirmed allocation from you dealer? I am asking because my dealer GM told me that my order fell within his allocation. I am also unscheduled clean. Originally the order was supposed to be placed on 6/11 but the dealer had issues accessing the order system, so it was submitted on 6/12.
My dealer doesn’t know what happened. I was supposed to be within his allocation but his zone rep would never confirm.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmed order with Ford Performance, unscheduled clean. I don't understand how FP can accept an order with no allocation behind it. You would think the order would be rejected if the dealer does not have an allocation.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just received a call from my dealer that my order will not be built and will need to reorder a 22. Order placed 6/14 - 37 pkg.

Here’s the other problem I have, the 35 pkg truck i ordered is being built today. I really wanted the 37 truck and will probably still want it if I take the 35. Any thoughts?
Damn, if yours isn't with that date mine with a 9/3 surely won't be. At this point I'm ready to change my order and hopefully keep my place in line.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmed with Ford and FP unscheduled clean this entire time.
Dang…. There goes that theory that only allocated orders get accepted and assigned a status from Ford.

My order has been in since day one, which was 6/11 I believe. So a few more days/weeks isn’t a huge deal. But it sure would be nice to hear more than we are “optimistic”.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking with my dealer right now.

My order will "likely" be converted to a 2022 (ordered 6/11, Priority 10).

Order banks are to open Friday (like we expected). They have a system for dealers to roll existing orders to 2022's, but any outgoing colors/packages will need to be changed.

I specifically asked if preference will be given to those who had 2021 orders that went unscheduled. He said he was told by his Rep that converted orders will be scheduled first (take it with a grain of salt IMO).

Gurz38

Reaction score
Reached out to my dealer just now. While we had hope, he thinks we will be re-ordering tomorrow. Bummer, as I like the tailgate features but don’t want a moonroof attached the way it is in the 22 order guide. I suppose I’ll have to mull that over tonight. Hopefully it ends up being a good thing though and we all get our Vin #’s quickly and our trucks soon after!