Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got this a bit ago....not looking good for me. Ordered Aug 2rd and accepted Aug 3rd. I'm gonna stick it out but I'll have to change from LFG to possibly Code Orange and no roof so now no power tail gate and step. Atleast it will be a year newer.

Today at 2:23 PM
"If it doesn't schedule this week, it will be a MY22. I've spoken to my rep, and then her boss, and neither can confirm/deny that it will schedule, so at this point it's 50/50."

Mustainefan

Reaction score
Just got this a bit ago....not looking good for me. Ordered Aug 2rd and accepted Aug 3rd. I'm gonna stick it out but I'll have to change from LFG to possibly Code Orange and no roof so now no power tail gate and step. Atleast it will be a year newer.

Today at 2:23 PM
"If it doesn't schedule this week, it will be a MY22. I've spoken to my rep, and then her boss, and neither can confirm/deny that it will schedule, so at this point it's 50/50."
Can't see anything from the link. Can you post as an image?

coryatver

Reaction score
Any updates? People are saying so many different things that there dealers are telling them trying to figure out what is actually going on

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer contact told me this am that their regional Ford rep is still "optimistic" that my "allocation order will get scheduled" by Ford "as they balance out the rest of the 21 builds"

'Optimistic' is the best they can do on a $80K truck order... this buying process leaves much to be desired. Meanwhile, dealer stock order trucks are showing up all over the place. My dealer included. Urg!

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a call from my dealer that my order will not be built and will need to reorder a 22. Order placed 6/14 - 37 pkg.

Here’s the other problem I have, the 35 pkg truck i ordered is being built today. I really wanted the 37 truck and will probably still want it if I take the 35. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a call from my dealer that my order will not be built and will need to reorder a 22. Order placed 6/14.
Just curious, was your order a confirmed allocation from you dealer? I am asking because my dealer GM told me that my order fell within his allocation. I am also unscheduled clean. Originally the order was supposed to be placed on 6/11 but the dealer had issues accessing the order system, so it was submitted on 6/12.

bT3RP

Reaction score
For whatever it is worth - this was posted on the blue oval forums yesterday. I do not see anything on here eliminating the raptor from being scheduled, except the code orange color. Does anyone see anything different?

1632926570932.png