Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 801A, 35s, Power Tech, and CF package. For the record, my initial order included a block heater. My dealer called me shortly after the order stating that the block heater supply is limited and will more than likely delay my order. I opted to have it removed at that time. Also removed the auto start/stop feature.
My dealer has a stock order showing up in couple weeks. They offered it to me since mine is still unscheduled. It's close in spec to what I ordered. It's LeadFoot with 35's, 801A, and block heater as well as moonroof. I don't want the moonroof. So I'm really torn. When paying this much for a dream truck, I really want my exact build, no compromises.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has a stock order showing up in couple weeks. They offered it to me since mine is still unscheduled. It's close in spec to what I ordered. It's LeadFoot with 35's, 801A, and block heater as well as moonroof. I don't want the moonroof. So I'm really torn. When paying this much for a dream truck, I really want my exact build, no compromises.

I completely understand that.

I want the 37s. Living near the Ozarks, I feel like they'll be more practical since I won't be doing much desert running. I don't want the moonroof either and ordered my truck without. Unfortunately the package changes in 2022 mean I'll have to sacrifice the power tailgate, because I refuse to get that moonroof. But at least I can get the power in the bed as a standalone.

I won't lie though, I'm having a really hard time not jumping on one of the 35s that are coming into my local dealers. I had the chance to see a fully optioned Code Orange over the weekend. Pictures don't do the truck or that color justice. If it wasn't already sold, I may have left with it.

In your case, what is more important to you? Lead Foot or no moonroof. That's ultimately the decision you have to make if you don't get scheduled.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 6/14, Priority 11 - IS 801A, 37 Pkg, Moonroof & power tech. Still unscheduled clean. It is also my dealers understanding that the truck would still be built.

I'll also be ordering a 22' with a different dealership.

Jojo44

Reaction score
Well… I just got a call from my dealer said that all 21's have been scheduled and that all pending 21 orders are canceled. He told me that he spoke to his zone manager and she felt that the first round (Job 1) Raptor allocations should be out in the next week or 2 and we'd be able to order right away once the're allocated. He felt a realistic production timeframe would be mid December for January delivery. The ZM also told them that they plan to make as many Raptors in the job 1 production schedule as they made in all of 2021. Patience is the name of the game! I live in northern Wisconsin and I traded my truck into them in early July so I am feeling a bit anxious! Bright side: At least we wont be getting a 2021 truck in 2022.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
Well… I just got a call from my dealer said that all 21's have been scheduled and that all pending 21 orders are canceled. He told me that he spoke to his zone manager and she felt that the first round (Job 1) Raptor allocations should be out in the next week or 2 and we'd be able to order right away once the're allocated. He felt a realistic production timeframe would be mid December for January delivery. The ZM also told them that they plan to make as many Raptors in the job 1 production schedule as they made in all of 2021. Patience is the name of the game! I live in northern Wisconsin and I traded my truck into them in early July so I am feeling a bit anxious! Bright side: At least we wont be getting a 2021 truck in 2022.
Interesting. I would think if that is official then everyone with outstanding orders should be receiving communications very soon. I may call Ford again to check on this. If the Zone Reps are aware of this, I would think Ford Corporate would also be able to gather that info.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I would think if that is official then everyone with outstanding orders should be receiving communications very soon. I may call Ford again to check on this. If the Zone Reps are aware of this, I would think Ford Corporate would also be able to gather that info.
Be sure to keep us posted.

98Craig

Reaction score
Ok, so I called my dealer and ford performance today and here is what they told me. FP said as of today I'm still unscheduled clean. The big news is what the dealer told me. Take it for what it's worth, as dealers seam to be all over the place with info. He said the cutoff is 30 Sept for 21 builds (this is not new). However, everyone with an order in SHOULD (and again, this is just what he told me) get a special offer from Ford with an extra incentive of 3500 cash back or 0% finance. He THOUGHT raptors qualified. Further, he said, yes, it is a reorder, but you do NOT go to the back of the line. Reorders would be at the front of the line (I assume some special code or note). Again, take it for what it's worth, but better news than a complete cancel and back of the line....I HOPE IT'S ACCURATE!!!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I completely understand that.

I want the 37s. Living near the Ozarks, I feel like they'll be more practical since I won't be doing much desert running. I don't want the moonroof either and ordered my truck without. Unfortunately the package changes in 2022 mean I'll have to sacrifice the power tailgate, because I refuse to get that moonroof. But at least I can get the power in the bed as a standalone.

I won't lie though, I'm having a really hard time not jumping on one of the 35s that are coming into my local dealers. I had the chance to see a fully optioned Code Orange over the weekend. Pictures don't do the truck or that color justice. If it wasn't already sold, I may have left with it.

In your case, what is more important to you? Lead Foot or no moonroof. That's ultimately the decision you have to make if you don't get scheduled.
I have yet to see any Gen 3's in person. I can't wait! I'm sure I'll be tempted when I see the one with the moonroof.

If you really want the 37's, then you should hold out for 37's. You won't be happy with 35's. And you'll most likely eventually get a truck with 37's or not be able to stop thinking about one. For me, it's usually best to wait and get what I want.

To answer your question, I lean towards no moonroof as per above, it's what I want. But who knows at this point. 'If' the above posts are true, and we have to reorder, and wait for a 22... then that moonroof might now be so bad to live with. My gut tells me a 22 is a long ways off given sh&t show with 21's.

OP
OP
tedthebear

tedthebear

Reaction score
Ok, so I called my dealer and ford performance today and here is what they told me. FP said as of today I'm still unscheduled clean. The big news is what the dealer told me. Take it for what it's worth, as dealers seam to be all over the place with info. He said the cutoff is 30 Sept for 21 builds (this is not new). However, everyone with an order in SHOULD (and again, this is just what he told me) get a special offer from Ford with an extra incentive of 3500 cash back or 0% finance. He THOUGHT raptors qualified. Further, he said, yes, it is a reorder, but you do NOT go to the back of the line. Reorders would be at the front of the line (I assume some special code or note). Again, take it for what it's worth, but better news than a complete cancel and back of the line....I HOPE IT'S ACCURATE!!!
Ask the dealer if they also believe in qanon…