Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find myself searching inventory within about 500 miles of my area and I see one common theme for dealer orders, they all have moonroofs. My order does not. Maybe Ford is short on cabs with solid roofs. Ha! But either way, dealers love their moonroofs, carbon, and decal kits.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
I find myself searching inventory within about 500 miles of my area and I see one common theme for dealer orders, they all have moonroofs. My order does not. Maybe Ford is short on cabs with solid roofs. Ha! But either way, dealers love their moonroofs, carbon, and decal kits.
Yeah. Not sure who’s buying these ridiculous options. The carbon fiber and graphics are non starters for me. At least you can remove the graphics.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing.
I did also order without moonroof and I'm still unscheduled since june and as of last friday..

Last edited:

RaptorND

Reaction score
As of last week I’m still unscheduled clean. A little over 7 weeks from my order. I’ve called around the 100 mile radius in search of stock raptors. They are def out there. I’m finding I can’t find my exact 35 order and color combo; I have found some close matches that have the upgraded bead locks and carbon fiber (two options I passed on ) Most are at 10k adm.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
Another survey question for the group would be priority code. As far as I know, it only affects the orders to the specific dealer, but I’m curious to know the priority codes of those still waiting to be scheduled. Mine is “10”, but I only recently ordered.