Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CO21

Reaction score
Same here… still unscheduled clean… waiting to hear FP tell me to contact my dealer which is code for…
The big L, no Raptor for you, go to the back of the line, and try again next year but thanks for trying to buy another Ford!!!

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 37 the when the orders opened in June. Still unscheduled.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has bothered to see if there are certain components (other than the Auto S/S) that are causing delays to scheduling. For example, does the 37 package take more time? What about the moonroof? I ordered a fairly basic build (800a with beadlock wheels, torsen, 360 camera, bedliner, and of course Auto S/S delete) so I'm wondering what my experience will be like.

As far as my timing goes, I can't even begin to complain. I ordered last week! The Dealer assured me they have an allocation and that Ford confirmed the order once it was submitted. Feeling suspicious, I called Ford Corporate today to ask about the order and to see if they had any info on if it would indeed be a 2021 vs. 2022 (not that I care, but I want to make sure I still can get Leadfoot). Anyway, the rep I talked to confirmed my order was received and that the system already shows that parts are being allocated to my build. Once all the components are in they schedule production. So I take that to mean that anyone waiting for scheduling is still waiting for a part. He went on to say that a lot of the earlier delays were caused by plant closures that have since been resolved, and he seemed pretty optimistic about builds for the rest of the year. When I asked him whether I was at risk for being kicked back and forced to re-order a 2022, he said that shouldn't happen. Made me feel good, but I wonder if he truly knows.

Anyway, just sharing my experience and feedback for anyone who cares.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 37 the when the orders opened in June. Still unscheduled.
Same here. I don’t understand why stock orders were built before customer orders. Now 37 pkg trucks are on dealer floors for 15-30k adm.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has bothered to see if there are certain components (other than the Auto S/S) that are causing delays to scheduling. For example, does the 37 package take more time? What about the moonroof? I ordered a fairly basic build (800a with beadlock wheels, torsen, 360 camera, bedliner, and of course Auto S/S delete) so I'm wondering what my experience will be like.

As far as my timing goes, I can't even begin to complain. I ordered last week! The Dealer assured me they have an allocation and that Ford confirmed the order once it was submitted. Feeling suspicious, I called Ford Corporate today to ask about the order and to see if they had any info on if it would indeed be a 2021 vs. 2022 (not that I care, but I want to make sure I still can get Leadfoot). Anyway, the rep I talked to confirmed my order was received and that the system already shows that parts are being allocated to my build. Once all the components are in they schedule production. So I take that to mean that anyone waiting for scheduling is still waiting for a part. He went on to say that a lot of the earlier delays were caused by plant closures that have since been resolved, and he seemed pretty optimistic about builds for the rest of the year. When I asked him whether I was at risk for being kicked back and forced to re-order a 2022, he said that shouldn't happen. Made me feel good, but I wonder if he truly knows.

Anyway, just sharing my experience and feedback for anyone who cares.
What number did you call?