Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still don't even have a VIN, but I've been assured from a very good dealer that I was 1 of their 4 allocations. To be fair, I was a July order date vs June like most of y'all but I'm still salty I don't even have a VIN :(

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do people call today!? You know damn well if nothing changed, which it most likely won’t you will be calling tomorrow. THEY DO THE SCHEDULING TODAY! Why would you call today? Call tomorrow. Quit bothering these poor folks. Be a little bit efficient. We have also seen of late a lot of action on Fridays. Late afternoon or Monday it the time to call. Or all you impatient ***** can call today, then again tomorrow and again Monday. Seems ridiculous if you ask me.
Scheduling is done on Thursdays, but they can move dates on other days. Last Friday, I had a build date of 8/25. As of yesterday, I have a build week of 10/18.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still unscheduled. This is just stupid at this point. It's like staying with your abusive partner because you think they'll change their ways. Ford has no loyalty to those loyal to them. And I know it's about the money, but don't take orders you have no way of fulfilling. I'd respect them more if they limited the number of orders and said upfront you'll have to wait til '22. Especially since some orders that were placed early on are passed over for others.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still unscheduled. This is just stupid at this point. It's like staying with your abusive partner because you think they'll change their ways. Ford has no loyalty to those loyal to them. And I know it's about the money, but don't take orders you have no way of fulfilling. I'd respect them more if they limited the number of orders and said upfront you'll have to wait til '22. Especially since some orders that were placed early on are passed over for others.
That's exactly what Ford does with their allocations, they limit them, not every dealer gets one... I wouldn't be mad at ford, I'd be pissed at the dealer who said they have an allocation when they probably don't.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford didn't say you would get your truck quickly when ordered. I have had my dates move 3 times now, at last check, I'm the only one on the order tracking sheet with a week of 10/18 build date. Some of you may join me there next week.

Had things gone according to the prior schedule, my truck would have been completed next Wednesday. I'm not happy about it, but I realize that supply chains are screwed up for everything. I can't think of the last time that I got everything I wanted at the grocery store.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did my weekly chat with FP as-well: Still unscheduled.. :(