Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swerve

Reaction score
AND just got a call from the dealership and he indicated that since the vehicle hasn't been scheduled at this point, it isn't going to happen. So he's changing the order to a '22 and sending me the paperwork. I was wondering if I was going to hear from him today.

Just called and spoke with Chris at FP. My order (Added: 801a, Toughbed | Deleted: Moonroof and Graphics) which was placed on July 7th (Priority 19) is still "unscheduled clean".

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get scheduled this week?

Since this week and after my order being cancelled already, I have a gut feeling that there will be no more scheduling and that the 21 orders that are still in the system by now will go nowhere. Those orders might still be in the system because the dealers are not checking frequently with their Ford reps..

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. It sure beats the Ford/dealership process of: submit an order to an uninformed dealer that doesn't match Ford's own web site order tool, then beg for your order confirmation and the dealers number so when you want an update you have to call Ford Perf yourself as your dealer is clueless. And the best you ever hear from Ford is 2nd hand stating "it should get built" from some regional Ford rep that you've never met. Very frustrating!

Rivian is a start up (backed by Amazon & Ford), but they are doing everything right and the reviews that just came out are amazing. And for service; well they send a sprinter van to you to complete any service needed. No trips to the dealer. Tempting!

If my unscheduled/clean order from mid- June doesn't get picked up for a '21 build this may be the way to go. I'd probably see the R1T in my driveway before a '22 Raptor. And I'd at least be able to be (or just feel) more informed than I do with Ford. I have to search forums for updates on my Raptor order.
That's my exact POV after trying to get a Raptor for MSRP for month now..

To be realistic, I expect the Rivian experience to be difficult in the beginning. The mobile service people will be new to what they are doing, similar to Tesla in the beginning. But the R1T/product itself seems to be amazing (not the frontend design.. haha..). The performance is just beyond Raptor/TRX..

Even though I ordered the R1T, I'm still actively looking for a Gen3 Raptor. No idea when the R1T comes and I would love to have a nice truck now.. :/

coryatver

Reaction score
My dealer who I have had order since June unscheduled clean that he said he could get. just told me ford said he can get a 2022 allocation since he didn’t get a 21 allocation.

Screw this I’m done I’m over ford and there horrible order process

SulDogger

Reaction score
My dealer who I have had order since June unscheduled clean that he said he could get. just told me ford said he can get a 2022 allocation since he didn’t get a 21 allocation.

Screw this I’m done I’m over ford and there horrible order process
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Dealer wouldn't take responsibility and said he did everything he could. Seriously, how about owning up to the fact you didn’t have an allocation, so I canceled the order. Lesson learned I guess. Spent the last two days looking for a truck and made a purchase late today.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and that's why there are still unscheduled. Dealers sold them on an allocation that they didn't have.
Damn allocation within an allocation…how bout that. Perhaps Ford gets it right this go round & the 37 pack will be an option (as intended…so I thought) and not a freaking allocation. Highly doubtful.

98Craig

Reaction score
Anyone else still unscheduled clean on a 21 order?? I called today and talked to FP and my dealer. As of today, my order is still in, still accepted and still unscheduled clean... No one seems to know ANYTHING. FP said they are STILL scheduling 21 builds (take that for what it's worth). Just wondering if anyone has heard the same as of today.

cfabrizio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the same situation, dealer assures me there is an allocation available. Order in first of July- 37, antimatter, 801 group, bed liner, graphics delete. The dealer keeps telling me it’ll get built be patient. I keep asking them to contact the zone rep and have them give ab update but I’ve been getting a bs response from them that doesn’t answer the question if they spoke to the rep…that’s what makes me nervous.

Trying to figure out how to get in touch with the zone rep myself.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
In the same situation, dealer assures me there is an allocation available. Order in first of July- 37, antimatter, 801 group, bed liner, graphics delete. The dealer keeps telling me it’ll get built be patient. I keep asking them to contact the zone rep and have them give ab update but I’ve been getting a bs response from them that doesn’t answer the question if they spoke to the rep…that’s what makes me nervous.

Trying to figure out how to get in touch with the zone rep myself.
I tried getting Zone rep contact info as well (admittedly not very hard). If you make any progress, let us know.