Twin Turbo Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
I actually love the kit, its going in again this week with the new Bassini Y-pipe that removes the CATs.

Removing the CATs should significantly speed up the spooling, plus we are going to up the PSI.
The initial runs were 495 RWHP and 536 TQ with 6.2 PSI (Im also at 5,400ft above sea level)
Super smooth to drive now, nice shift patterns.

The actual kit is very well made, but the headers are a pain in the ass to fit as its super tight. I also added a lot of extra heat tape and shields to be safe. Plus im fitting in a plumbed in fire extinguisher kit...not because on the TT kit, I just dont want all my cash going up in smoke at any time!!

We are glad you like it! Great numbers! The Y-pipe will help even more, anything that can open up the exhaust helps. The headers are tight! We have hundreds of hours in R and D trying to fit everything comfortably with the largest piping possible for power. Good luck with the rest of the build and let us know if you need anything.

Team Hellion

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just finished up the build on ours after waiting on some extra parts from ADD for extra personalization. We put down 550WHP and 586WTQ! The truck is a very drivable monster!!

englishrodder

Reaction score
Just got a text from my tuner, with the Y-pipe we got 642rwhp and 671tq at 10 PSI...he is still working on it. Will post a Dyno chart once I get it. (Again im at 5400ft here in CO)

Last edited:

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested to see how long that lasts. Hellion Turbo do you have any complete pictures of the install of this system? I'd like to see how the kit is routed. Thank you

englishrodder

Reaction score
Interested to see how long that lasts. Hellion Turbo do you have any complete pictures of the install of this system? I'd like to see how the kit is routed. Thank you

That's the beauty of why i love running Turbos, its easier to run off boost when just driving on the freeway etc
Thus reducing overall driveline stress.

I would add some forged stuff if i was driving it hard all the time....in fact ive been offered a forged built 6.2 that hasnt been run yet....waiting on price on that...

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score

Hello. Here are a few images of the middle of the install.

From top left:

Driver side turbo bracket and header

Driver side header

Passenger side 3" downpipe

Passenger side header and up-pipe

Larger view of passenger side from wheel well.

Attachments

• Raptor 313.jpg
    Raptor 313.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 129
  • Raptor 307.jpg
    Raptor 307.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Raptor 299.jpg
    Raptor 299.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Raptor 295.jpg
    Raptor 295.jpg