Turn Signal Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anybody confirm this part number for my turn signal switch? It's intermittently working, like when it says it's off, it continues to work on the low setting. It gets a lot of use here in Florida, and I've replaced them before in other vehicles, shouldn't be difficult at all. Here's the link the ford online tech sent to me.

Part number is SW-7453... supposedly.

Buy 2013 Ford F-150 Parts | FordParts.com

Then here's the Tasca link... not too sure now because of the title.

HOUSING ASY - STEERING COLUMN | Genuine Ford | SW-7453-

I'm weary because mine has the option to wash the front camera on it, with the little camera icon. I just want to order the right one the first time around.

Thanks for any help!

Dustin

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anybody confirm this part number for my turn signal switch? It's intermittently working, like when it says it's off, it continues to work on the low setting. It gets a lot of use here in Florida, and I've replaced them before in other vehicles, shouldn't be difficult at all. Here's the link the ford online tech sent to me.

Part number is SW-7453... supposedly.

Buy 2013 Ford F-150 Parts | FordParts.com

Then here's the Tasca link... not too sure now because of the title.

HOUSING ASY - STEERING COLUMN | Genuine Ford | SW-7453-

I'm weary because mine has the option to wash the front camera on it, with the little camera icon. I just want to order the right one the first time around.

Thanks for any help!

Dustin

The first link looks to be the correct one. I broke mine and that looks like the same part and it's the same exact price I paid at the dealer. Only difference was they called it a multifunction switch instead.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The first link looks to be the correct one. I broke mine and that looks like the same part and it's the same exact price I paid at the dealer. Only difference was they called it a multifunction switch instead.
Oh right, I've heard it called that before too. Alright I'll order it but to double check, your replacement was an exact replica of the old one, including the option to spray the front camera?

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem bro. The funny thing is it's so easy to install that it took me less than 15 minutes but the Dealership wanted to charge me a little over $100 to install it which is crazy.
100 bucks!? No thank you haha. It's a good think to be a DIYer lol. Parts on order!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk