Turbo kit for the 5.4L Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got an email back from them the kit is complete comes with everything including fuel and tuning parts. They say that their does not effect Off-road mode or hill descent control. I'm waiting on pricing but just for an idea Hellion sells their 99-04 Lightning TT kit for $6,495

Bedouin

Reaction score
Luckily i got a reply, but this thing is so overpriced, i'de rather spend the same amount on, custom front bumper + Long tube headers + supercharger + Deaver leaf's + a night at a hotel with my hot raptor... $11,495 :mad::mad::mad:

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Luckily i got a reply, but this thing is so overpriced, i'de rather spend the same amount on, custom front bumper + Long tube headers + supercharger + Deaver leaf's + a night at a hotel with my hot raptor... $11,495 :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah but that price is for them to install it. The bolt-on kit will be cheaper hopefully around what Hellion sells there Lightning kit for.

Bedouin

Reaction score
Tank, actually that was a quote for it to be shipped to Dubai. Ive shipped a Long Travel kit for a friends Tundra, shipping alone was $ 1,000, so im still aint gonna buy a turbo kit for 10,500$ dollars :p .. IMO, the Edelbrock S/C is a much better offer, a pair of cams, and Long tubes, more horsepower, better driveability, and Warranty for you guys in the States...

vegasfergie

Reaction score

Hell yes that's overpriced! I understand there's a lot more to a turbo kit than a blower. Lots of extra plumbing and all, but hp gain vs dollar spent, it doesn't make sense. $6K for the e force blower makes way more sense to me. But if someone wants that cool turbo whooooooshing sound and has the coin, go for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter