Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed77

Reaction score
Tracker isn’t always accurate. Got an update from my dealer with good news. Hopefully here soon. I think truce are moving.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 7/13/21
In production: 11/8/21
Built: 1/6/22
ETA: Shipped to dealer 1/23 to 1/30
I wonder if yours is on the same train as mine?

Mine was loaded on 01/09 and as of last night (01/13) it was outside of Chicago. My ETA still says 01/15 to 01/21 as of now, but that is hard for me to believe since it is still over 1,000 miles away.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt order it but I got lucky and got a 21, they said it was
ordered 6/2021
Blend date 10/18/2021
delivered 1/12/2022

TwoBit

Reaction score
I wonder if yours is on the same train as mine?

Mine was loaded on 01/09 and as of last night (01/13) it was outside of Chicago. My ETA still says 01/15 to 01/21 as of now, but that is hard for me to believe since it is still over 1,000 miles away.

Not too sure. I checked with FP yesterday and they said as of Thursday it shows in transit at Blue Island, IL. But this is the most progress I've had since I got out of "In Production" purgatory so I'm hopeful.

Hope you gets yours as you're in the ETA time frame right now

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too sure. I checked with FP yesterday and they said as of Thursday it shows in transit at Blue Island, IL. But this is the most progress I've had since I got out of "In Production" purgatory so I'm hopeful.

Hope you gets yours as you're in the ETA time frame right now
That is the same train mine is one. It was in Blue Island, IL (which is just south of Chicago) at 10:30 PM Thursday night.

So, I would guess mine won’t make it by the 21st if yours is showing later dates.

What dealer is your going to?

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the same train mine is one. It was in Blue Island, IL (which is just south of Chicago) at 10:30 PM Thursday night.

So, I would guess mine won’t make it by the 21st if yours is showing later dates.

What dealer is your going to?
Mine is going to Tomball Ford, and it took about a week and a half from the Blue Island yard to get to Pearland. I posted in another thread the following, may be able to help know if/when it is actually moving, even if the tracker doesn't update.

I have found the "FordPass" application to be pretty informative as far as when someone is in the vehicle driving it. It can time out, in which case you get a message of "Your Authorization Request - Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request". However, when someone is driving it, I have received a message of "Your activation request has been denied - Sorry, "my Raptor"'s activation was denied by the primary user". It is as though there is a message that whoever is in the truck "declines" in order to drive it. I have received this message on 12/21, 1/02, 1/03, and 1/13, and it each case, I verified that the status had changed. I am hoping to see it change again in the next few days as it is at the railyard and just waiting on the truck to take across town to the dealer. Seems pretty accurate. FYI.... "my Raptor" would be the nickname you put in for your truck. Maybe this will help?

osprey6

Reaction score
Did you activate the ford pass app (add your in coming raptor)? It looks like you might be able to activate the raptor on the app as long as you have the vin….. I wonder if you can track it that way? I would assume that a dealer would have to put the information however you never know.

gablacks

Reaction score
Well….it happened….again…. My estimated delivery date changed again last night from 1/16 to 1/23. Thankfully I was expecting it but it still sucks.

Ordered 6/10
Confirmed 7/6
Blend date 10/21
Build date 12/29
Delivery estimate 11/23, 11/16, TBD, 12/31, 1/16 and now 1/23…
Shipped (still doesn’t show checked & no date above it)

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you activate the ford pass app (add your in coming raptor)? It looks like you might be able to activate the raptor on the app as long as you have the vin….. I wonder if you can track it that way? I would assume that a dealer would have to put the information however you never know.
No, you have to verify from inside the truck on the touchscreen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter