Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to have them address the recall while you’re out of town? Be sure to posts pics when you pick her up!
On a sidenote regarding the recall, mine has been shipped for over a week now. I reached out to my salesperson to see if they could preemptively make sure they had the necessary parts for the recall. I even sent him the link from my Ford page with a description of the recall directly associated with my VIN number. He took a couple of days to get back to me and his response was, “sorry it took a couple days to respond, I have confirmed that your raptor does in fact have a recall”… Shake my head, you can’t make this stuff up.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NHTSA website is indicating a remedy is not yet available? Is that really true? If so, it would mean that we aren't taking delivery until that happens, correct? Bummer as my sales rep said my Raptor hit Buffalo today and they expect it later this week.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The NHTSA website is indicating a remedy is not yet available? Is that really true? If so, it would mean that we aren't taking delivery until that happens, correct? Bummer as my sales rep said my Raptor hit Buffalo today and they expect it later this week.

Guessing it all depends on whether or not your dealer has the appropriate materials to fix the insulators. Some members reported their dealer completed this recall prior to pickup so you may be in luck!

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guessing it all depends on whether or not your dealer has the appropriate materials to fix the insulators. Some members reported their dealer completed this recall prior to pickup.
So two things, first, my dealer told me they can’t order the necessary parts until a contract has been signed. He says that prohibits dealerships from stockpiling parts and hoarding them. He also said that if the inspection passes it doesn’t need the parts, I don’t buy that for a second because it is my understanding that the recall is mandatory across-the-board.
Second, my truck is at the railyard in Atlanta just waiting for the trucking company to take possession and deliver to the dealership. It’s so close I can smell it!

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guessing it all depends on whether or not your dealer has the appropriate materials to fix the insulators. Some members reported their dealer completed this recall prior to pickup.

So two things, first, my dealer told me they can’t order the necessary parts until a contract has been signed. He says that prohibits dealerships from stockpiling parts and hoarding them. He also said that if the inspection passes it doesn’t need the parts, I don’t buy that for a second because it is my understanding that the recall is mandatory across-the-board.
Second, my truck is at the railyard in Atlanta just waiting for the trucking company to take possession and deliver to the dealership. It’s so close I can smell it!
I think the bulletin says that 10% of the trucks that meet the configuration guidelines are affected. Hope that's true. You might be the first to find out amongst us!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your truck is affected, then it will at least need the rivets. My dealer texted me from the parts department and confirmed the parts are on order for my VIN. If they have a VIN assigned to their dealer and the truck is affected... not sure why they can't order parts. Makes no sense... but then again...

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just wrote and said they have the recall parts in stock. If needed they will install during delivery prep. My truck has 70 miles to go... hopefully this week!

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your truck is affected, then it will at least need the rivets. My dealer texted me from the parts department and confirmed the parts are on order for my VIN. If they have a VIN assigned to their dealer and the truck is affected... not sure why they can't order parts. Makes no sense... but then again...
Yup, not worth rocking the boat at this stage if the game…we’ll see