Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my built notice on 12/15 (original order 6/11) and "arranging shipment" where Ford tells you on the tracking site that it will take "a few days to a week." I was happy! A week or so out! Well.. I am still waiting. Current ETA is 2/5 and that has changed 5 times since Dec 15!!!

Same ETA here too. I’m convinced when the tracker doesn’t work they’re doing something to your truck. That what happened this last time and all of a sudden it shows as built lol

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised you all are not cancelling your orders. This timing screw up, ADM, and questionable covid builds is a nightmare in the making.

AnMiHend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All built sitting at the dealership.......waiting on RECALL fix with no ETA on the part from Ford.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Surprised you all are not cancelling your orders. This timing screw up, ADM, and questionable covid builds is a nightmare in the making.

what's the alternative? wait a few years for supply side economics to come back to normalization? buy a TRX that will leave me stranded in the back country with it's 1 mpg?

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't buy one or cancel yours if you have an order... No ADM for me, truck is under warranty so....

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No ADM for a 37 in the color I want and I’m driving a TRX until the Raptor comes in. So, no. I’m not canceling because one other person is having a temper tantrum their 21 is being delivered 3 weeks into 2022.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6/14 order date 37 Package that entered production 10/27 just updated to “Built” and is awaiting shipment! Maybe I’ll get it on 2/5 after all!
Mine updated to built over a month ago. Hasn't shipped yet. My delivery date moved back to 2/6 yesterday. I think they're lying again on that date.

Ford estimate that it will take 14-18 days to reach the dealer after shipping. If it doesn't ship next Wednesday or earlier, they move into the 18 day window. This week when in moved into that window, my date pushed back a week. We'll see if the same happens again next week.