Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up being able to get a deposit on a lead foot 35. They say it was produced 10/28 or something like that. As of right now there arrival date is 2/4-2/10 but they made it sound like that may even be pushing it.

At this point I’m in no hurry. I need to sell my ‘21 Lariat Powerboost that I bought in November. Dealer only wanted to give me 64k (MSRP 71k) but they are letting me do an in n out to save on taxes.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Estimated delivery just moved from 1/24 to 1/31. I can honestly say this has been the most disappointing buying experience of anything I have ever purchased. I'm sure it will all be worth it once it finally gets here, but Ford still sucked most (if not all) of the enjoyment out of the process. If I delivered my product to my customers like this I would be out of business!

they are super lucky there is no actual competition for this truck aside from the TRX. echo your sentiments, beyond disappointed. 6 months to get an american made vehicle? pathetic

Token

Reaction score
Estimated delivery just moved from 1/24 to 1/31. I can honestly say this has been the most disappointing buying experience of anything I have ever purchased. I'm sure it will all be worth it once it finally gets here, but Ford still sucked most (if not all) of the enjoyment out of the process. If I delivered my product to my customers like this I would be out of business!
Bumped from 1/25 to 2/1 this morning. 9/30 blend. Bet that is another place hold date as well.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9/30 Blend as well bumped to 2/5. You actually have to try and have this level of incompetence, it just doesn't come naturally.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my truck "was assigned to a train this morning". 9/28 production, 12/8 Built....Only took 33 days from built to shipped LOL.
Congrats ! Think you where lucky and avoided the parking lot of Doom .

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my status changed to "Shipped" today, but it could be my old eyes playing tricks on me. There is no date shipped but the ETA of 1/24/22 remains unchanged. I guess it's possible since I'm in Western NY....

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6/15 placed, 10/29 in production and has sat there since. Tracker shows 1/30 but wont load today so may have changed. Go Ford!

AlexT

Reaction score
mine changed from in production to build today, and the estimated delivery date from 1/12 on Monday went to 2/5 yesterday and today to 1/23
the tracker's dates are populated by a random numbers generator with an auto-refresh function