Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotaco

Reaction score
No, it was their announcement of doubling production of the Lightning. Which brings up another point. Those that are waiting for the Raptor R... yaaa no shot. They'll prob release it as a concept and we wont ever see it.
With Ram phasing out the TRX with the hellcat i don't see a reason Ford would release an R with only the shelby engine (except for concept as you say). I bet the R goes with a Powerboost on steroids. Electric assist motor on the 3.5 HO would be insane

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With Ram phasing out the TRX with the hellcat i don't see a reason Ford would release an R with only the shelby engine (except for concept as you say). I bet the R goes with a Powerboost on steroids. Electric assist motor on the 3.5 HO would be insane
Completely agree. Hybrid raptor done the right way could be nuts. Like the Ferrari LaFerrari or McLaren P1.... Maybe I should be part of their "think tank"

AlexT

Reaction score
I agree - personally I would like to see the engine get upgraded (component wise to accommodate said steroids), different tune, and heavy changes on the chassis - suspension, suspension components, (dual clutch came to mind but I don't know how that would work), brakes, etc

AlexT

Reaction score
No, it was their announcement of doubling production of the Lightning. Which brings up another point. Those that are waiting for the Raptor R... yaaa no shot. They'll prob release it as a concept and we wont ever see it.
makes sense
on a personal level the R I have a hold on (gents' agreement - when they get an allocation I was promised it) with my dealer matters little at the moment when I have yet (personally) to see that mythical unicorn that is the '21 37 package raptor I ordered back in June...

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen you around town lol at BJs and Wegmans. I went through Hederson...which is now West Herr Ford in Webster. I have had nothing but good things to say about them and the experience. I purchased my GT500 through them as well.
Small world. My uncle works at west herr in Amherst and had a tough time finding me a raptor when I wanted the Gen 2 last January. Had one coming that he said was mine until it was magically reserved by a Buffalo bill. Lol. I ended up driving to WV to buy it from a member on here. No regrets. Love it as much as my Gen 1.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered in July , still waiting on a Chip !! The lucky ones who received the truck keep posting pictures for the rest of us . Thanks in advance .

gablacks

Reaction score
I’ve searched the form for a while but I’m giving up and going to ask (sorry if this is a dumb/repeat question);
Is there a way to determine anything about the shipping for a website/portal/app? I know about Fords status page and the chip/module lookup page. I’ve seen some posts giving details on railcar, etc. Is that just for people with connections at Ford/shipping companies?
Thanks

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve searched the form for a while but I’m giving up and going to ask (sorry if this is a dumb/repeat question);
Is there a way to determine anything about the shipping for a website/portal/app? I know about Fords status page and the chip/module lookup page. I’ve seen some posts giving details on railcar, etc. Is that just for people with connections at Ford/shipping companies?
Thanks
Your dealer can provide you with rail info once it is assigned. Many days can go by from the time your truck is listed as shipped to it being assigned and actually leaving Dearborn. Mine took 13 days.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Small world. My uncle works at west herr in Amherst and had a tough time finding me a raptor when I wanted the Gen 2 last January. Had one coming that he said was mine until it was magically reserved by a Buffalo bill. Lol. I ended up driving to WV to buy it from a member on here. No regrets. Love it as much as my Gen 1.
Geez…..figures, right? I heard through the grapevine west herr had 20 allocations for raptors this time around?

i walked into Henderson at the time and spoke with the sales manager and asked about purchasing a Raptor. He told me he submitted one to ford and was able to modify it for my specs on the spot. I walked in and out in 15min with a sales sheet and a week or so later had my VIN.

I walked in there on Monday this week and spoke to the same sales manager and he had my sheet in with all the other ordered f150s and said as soon as it arrives he will call me and square everything away. I was afraid through the west herr transition it would be gone or they would tell joe blow me to take a hike but so far so good. I will sigh relief once I sign on the dotted line and the trucks in my possession. Still waiting on the truck in transit…..hoping this coming week .

FYI I tell my fiancé when I see yours that there is my Raptor. I checked it out at holt road wegmans one night or so when I saw it. Nice vehicle!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered in July , still waiting on a Chip !! The lucky ones who received the truck keep posting pictures for the rest of us . Thanks in advance .
Does the Ford tracker show it is built? What is the status.