Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the exact dates the factory is closed in december? Trying to wrap my head around why the vast majority of us have eta end dates of either 16th or 31st.

Another thing to note, when the mach E tracker was still working the EtaStartDate was 12/10, and the EtaEndDate was 12/16. Could this actually be estimated delivery timeframe? estimated shipping date? estimated back at the factory for chips? I'm leaning towards the last one as i was told i was off chip hold right the week of thanksgiving but also told it hasnt moved yet as of yesterday
It means deliveiry timeframe. We see the last date it’s scheuled to be at the dealership. I was told by my sales rep was that it’s most often delivered prior to the date on the tracker.

Cotaco

Reaction score
It means deliveiry timeframe. We see the last date it’s scheuled to be at the dealership. I was told by my sales rep was that it’s most often delivered prior to the date on the tracker.
Weird, my dealer seemed to think it wasnt likely with the distance it has to travel from MI to CO. must mean I'm delayed again

Jay21

Reaction score
Production 10/25

ETA from 11/10 to 12/3, 12/16, and now 12/31

Ford let me up and down again and again