Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
First place I went to before I ordered. Sales guy told me MSRP, wasted a bunch of my time then when I went in person he wanted $10K over MSRP
Well…got it in writing (2 documents) for MSRP w/ a deposit securing it (mid-June), we’ll see if they try to pull a fast one with a bait & switch of sell price at last minute…if they do, I’ll let them know they’ll be dealing with my attorney over it. I’ll get an injunction against selling that VIN, until resolved & see how they like being inconvenienced.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well…got it in writing (2 documents) for MSRP w/ a deposit securing it (mid-June), we’ll see if they try to pull a fast one with a bait & switch of sell price at last minute…if they do, I’ll let them know they’ll be dealing with my attorney over it. I’ll get an injunction against selling that VIN, until resolved & see how they like being inconvenienced.
Hopefully not. After talking for a bit on the phone I drove out there and sat down in one of the older salesman for 30 minutes going through the build and then he did the whole "let me confirm all of this with my manager" and when he came back he said 10K ADM but they may be able to negotiate a little. I said no thanks and expressed some of my frustration since I drove 30 minutes and wasted bunch of time for nothing.

Keep me posted if you hear anything about arrival. As of now, all I've gathered is that it shipped yesterday.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been following alot of Michigan trucks - looks like the last of the 2021's that were built are moving. example blend 11/18 production 11/19 built 12/3 delivered 12/8

boat

Reaction score
I have a production of 10-26 according to the ford tracker website. I don’t see any information on this site that provides eta. Is that info only obtained from the dealer?