Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
@360North Looks like mine is coming by Norfolk Southern Corp rail. As of this afternoon it's in Oakwood, MI. My railcar is TTGX700776.
@TurboM …does your Window Sticker say Convoy or Rail? Just curious if they changed it last minute, or if it was always via Rail?

EDIT: Just found out that mine is coming via Railcar as well, so they may very well be on the same Railcar then, as it is “In-Transit“, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Side note - my Window Sticker says CONVOY, so unless it’s referring to the the Semi that delivers it from the Rail Depot…who knows?)

Last edited:

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TurboM …does your Window Sticker say Convoy or Rail? Just curious if they changed it last minute, or if it was always via Rail?

EDIT: Just found out that mine is coming via Railcar as well, so they may very well be on the same Railcar then, as it is “In-Transit“, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Side note - my Window Sticker says CONVOY, so unless it’s referring to the the Semi that delivers it from the Rail Depot…who knows?)
My says convoy too. I'm fairly certain that almost every vehicle will need to be loaded onto a truck for delivery to dealerships since the railroad tracks don't exactly pass through dealership lots. That said, no idea why ours say convoy and others say rail. Add it to the list of 5hlt that doesn't make sense.

agerman

Reaction score
I am in the same not as you guys with a truck that shows in production one day then the next doesn’t show up at all. My dealer says that it has shipped and allowed me to sign paperwork with an agreed price for my superduty as well.
The reason I am posting is so that you know that Ford is at least providing us a tracker. My buddy ordered a Ram 2500 at the same time as our other friend ordered an F250. The F250 is here and Ram is not. They have no tracking service, dealer is MIA, and they already took his trade.

So while it may seem Ford has dropped the ball, they haven’t completely. The raptor seems to be their issue seeing as the superduty can be ordered, built, and delivered in just under 8 weeks. Whereas Ram can’t even get the 2500 produced or communicate to their customers about it.

Hopefully this makes some people feel better but I know it clearly doesn’t help us get our trucks any sooner. Ha

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the consensus here is a lot of folks are waiting. Answer to OP's post

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I am posting is so that you know that Ford is at least providing us a tracker.
That’s true, and I really do need to keep a more positive outlook on life. But I keep coming back to a quote from the first Iron Man movie: “Look, that's a weapons company that doesn't make weapons!”