GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedy_Thief

Reaction score
Well it looks like the wait is almost over! She is showing dispatched, I’m not sure if that means it’s loaded and waiting for a driver or it’s literally headed south to me?. Either way I’m not going to sleep for the next few nights.

Attachments

• A9054EA3-AA82-4786-BF70-5DE64D5EB671.jpg
    A9054EA3-AA82-4786-BF70-5DE64D5EB671.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 73

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, mine was planned to be at Dealer on 4/30 in Texas! No show and no movement as it’s sitting in Hamtramck lot with a couple hundred more waiting for rail cars! Rail Car shortage being told. Dealer today put hot load on order and says it could still be minimum 2 weeks. Not showing any movement on order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, mine was planned to be at Dealer on 4/30 in Texas! No show and no movement as it’s sitting in Hamtramck lot with a couple hundred more waiting for rail cars! Rail Car shortage being told. Dealer today put hot load on order and says it could still be minimum 2 weeks. Not showing any movement on order.

This happened to me a few years ago when I ordered my denali HD. It was built and sat in the yard for a month with no estimate on when they'd have more rail cars. Got tired of waiting and cancelled.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me a few years ago when I ordered my denali HD. It was built and sat in the yard for a month with no estimate on when they'd have more rail cars. Got tired of waiting and cancelled.

I just did the same thing today, cancelled, deposit back and found one identical on line but diff color. Went black instead of leadfoot. Looks Sweet! Even more excited/satisfied now.....maybe because it’s in my garage and I know no more wait!

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! What was your order date?

Ordered 11/24/2017

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

My first delivery date from Ford Chat was 1-10 May 2018

It arrived at the dealer on 1 May around Noon.

I picked it up on 2 May after they did the spray in bed liner and undercoating.

Hoping mine shows up before the weekend, as I have the next few days off!

Where in Maryland are you? That's my home state!