GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Driver

Reaction score
need a youtube video on how to check yourself.
Can you send that link? :)

To me this is an issue I'll be asking my dealer about since we have 10 speed transmissions. Seems important but what do I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

stevevela

Reaction score
Delivered!

Here's a history of my order progress...just another data point for those waiting:
Order date: 1/4/18
VIN: approx. 1/26/18
Window sticker: 3/8/18
Blend date indicated: 3/15/18
Delivery to Colorado: TBD

My 2018 Leadfoot S-Crew was delivered to the dealer on 4/7/18, and I picked it up yesterday the 9th! It sat at a train yard in Amarillo, TX for almost a week before it was trucked to SE Colorado. I'm happy to have it and have almost forgotten the "torture" of waiting for it. It was worth it!

18OxfordRap

Reaction score
Ordered through MAS on January 17th 3k below sticker for an Oxford SCREW. MAS has no idea when it will be built and to expect Dec 2018 delivery. Hopefully I see some movement on it soon. Wish I could track the same as you guys, but I don't really have a Ford order number or dealer code.

LeadFootCraig

Reaction score
Ordered Lead Foot SCREW

Ordered a Lead Foot SCREW on March 6 in Albuquerque. My salesman is acting all shady if anyone can help me here. I asked for the order number and he avoided those texts.

On March 20 he said “order has been received and accepted, it is now in line to be put on the assembly plant and should be a day or two before they start building it.

On then on April 5 he said “the allocations have not been released yet.”

Today he said “I will have the VIN shortly then you can track it.”

Wtf does all of this mean. They told me 6-8 weeks to get it and on week 5 I don’t even have a VIN or build date. I have the fever and I am getting all antsy and my wife is tired of hearing me complain and look at raptors at other locations. I paid a little under MSRP and got a good deal on my trade so it would be hard to walk away from this one.

Thanks everyone.

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Lead Foot SCREW on March 6 in Albuquerque. My salesman is acting all shady if anyone can help me here. I asked for the order number and he avoided those texts.

On March 20 he said “order has been received and accepted, it is now in line to be put on the assembly plant and should be a day or two before they start building it.

On then on April 5 he said “the allocations have not been released yet.”

Today he said “I will have the VIN shortly then you can track it.”

Wtf does all of this mean. They told me 6-8 weeks to get it and on week 5 I don’t even have a VIN or build date. I have the fever and I am getting all antsy and my wife is tired of hearing me complain and look at raptors at other locations. I paid a little under MSRP and got a good deal on my trade so it would be hard to walk away from this one.

Thanks everyone.

I am in a similar situation to you (Leadfoot Screw in UT). Took my guy 2 months to get me my ford order #, but he did tell me up-front it would take 4-5 months. My delay was due to allocation and the dealer didn't put the order into the "ford sales system" until they got allocation assigned. I'd recommend calling him so you can speak directly on the phone. Much easier to get answers that way.

Good luck!