GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my VIN and build week. Mike Stadler at Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City, MO is my hookup. There is a long story to “finally”, but with Mike, the order was pulled, VIN issued, and build week in a month.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my VIN and build week. Mike Stadler at Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City, MO is my hookup. There is a long story to “finally”, but with Mike, the order was pulled, VIN issued, and build week in a month.

can you give us these dates

Order date
VIN Date
Window sticker on line date
Build date
Delivery date

JefferyBasham

Reaction score
FYI, dealer in Niles Michigan had two on the lot. One Screw cab, Gray with beadlockers, sticker at 70k. And one Screw, black at about 70k. Campbell Ford. It's where I bought mine, guy's name was Dan Marshall. 0dfdab5c01aefc49563b740f1e5fbe8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brutane

Reaction score
As a Dec 21 order these last few posts have me depressed

I can't decide whether to pull my order and start over. I feel like my dealer is super legit (massive Detroit seller), but at the same time I feel like the story has changed like 4 times. I guess thats the risk you take when you place any order and they don't have the actual allocation NOW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I agree brother. Today is 8 weeks since I ordered and I still got nothing.

Secret Ninja

Reaction score
2018 lead foot 801a supercab
Ordered Dec 1 2017
Vin Dec 13 2017
Build Fed 23 2018
Delivery Mar 10-23 2018

Hopefully in a few days I'll take delivery

Took delivery March 20th 2018
Already put 400 miles on it

Last edited:

night25rain

Reaction score
Ordered 7Aug2017 through Military AutoSource.............. still waiting.........WTF I am over this!

Supposed to be a 2018 LF SCREW 801A, maybe I'll get it when the 2019 start production