GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nothing found in cotus, but ford cust svc found my order, and said it's 'in processing, waiting to be scheduled' . They advised check back in a week or two for a possible update. I'm glad it's confirmed/in the system...although I didn't doubt my dealer, it's nice to hear. Now to focus on fishing, home improvements, anything other than letting the waiting get to me... :)

I received THE SAME message from ford today... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

07eeccad85c642c57a19eb76c5334cea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That response is their standard "Canned Response"

I got the same, then asked about whether or not COTUS tracking would even work due to it being a FP product. Looks like COTUS won't be working for the Raptor. Ford Service is going to have a bunch of people breathing down their necks asking for updates every day! LoL

McKenzie_zpshdg0hitc.jpg

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, mine was a little different, but same basic info...

"Thank you for reaching out to me. I checked on your Raptor order and it shows the truck status as “In order processing”. This means that your order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. Once your truck receives a schedule to build day, it should then get a VIN and ETA. Everything looks in order and it should schedule within a few weeks or months depending on your dealer’s allocation.

Remember, this is a specialty vehicle and will not schedule like the regular F-150s. You can ask your dealer which quarter this Raptor is for. This may help you get an idea of when it’ll schedule. You’re welcome to keep checking with me weekly. Have a good one!"

Inviting weekly inquiries? Sounds like everything is in the works...

Perdizzle

Reaction score
I got a similar response today as well.
"Hey Anthony,

Rest assured your order has been placed and is in the processing stage. �� Check back in a week or two, and I'll check on its progress.

Mackenzie"

My response-YAHTZEE! and Thank You

"LOL! My pleasure.

Mackenzie"

I feel better knowing it wasn't an autobot response

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a dealer in New Mexico who would sell at msrp but told me I would have to put 20% down on a special order... I said not a chance. No way I'm lending you guys money with no interest [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk