GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't being "smart". I misread your first post and didn't realize you'd differentiated between regular F150s and Raptors.
My apologies for missing that.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

One day closer!

Sorry on my part too, I'm on a few forums and get a little testy if I think someone is being difficult, cheers!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I received from FORDSERVICE

"Hello Lee,

My name is Tricia, and I’m one of the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representatives on this forum. I checked on your order, and the status is “In Order Processing.” This means that your order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. Once your vehicle receives a schedule to build day, it should then get a VIN. Everything looks in order and it should schedule within a couple of months depending on your dealer’s allocation.

Please continue to check in with us or your sales manager for updates.

Tricia"

Who did you email and what info do they need?

This is all my dealer has given me so far...
fc4a03098f6a8f959aeee9633f40af00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you email and what info do they need?

This is all my dealer has given me so far...
fc4a03098f6a8f959aeee9633f40af00.jpg

I sent a message to FordService over on F150Forum.com I think they might be on this forum as well. You need your Order# Dealer# and your Last Name.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have that info you can look it up yourself - Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com

Yes but with that same info COTUS give you the following message "A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."

If you put in wrong info you get this message "No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again."

FORDSERVICE was able to give me more info then COTUS.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but with that same info COTUS give you the following message "A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."

If you put in wrong info you get this message "No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again."

FORDSERVICE was able to give me more info then COTUS.

Exactly the message I get from the COTUS site. I need to contact the rep you did. Thanks

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this is odd. When I input my information, I get the attached. I most certainly did NOT order a 2016 Limited in Platinum White (although I did look at one), and I didn't order on 10/13/15! What the heck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160820-131605.jpg
    Screenshot_20160820-131605.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 63

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this is odd. When I input my information, I get the attached. I most certainly did NOT order a 2016 Limited in Platinum White (although I did look at one), and I didn't order on 10/13/15! What the heck?

Wow! Really? Does the dealership and location match where you ordered? I'm sure its probably nothing, but I would probably make contact with dealer to make certain.
Just another reason I'd like to know of my status.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Really? Does the dealership and location match where you ordered? I'm sure its probably nothing, but I would probably make contact with dealer to make certain.
Just another reason I'd like to know of my status.

Yep. Everything else matches. Just the truck and date are way off. Also, I noticed there's a VIN attached to this particular order. It could be some sort of blanket "place holder" that they use, but I don't know. Suddenly, I'm not feeling great about this.

I've reached out to the dealership, but I haven't received a response yet.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

It's just strange that this shows the exact kind of vehicle that I was looking at prior to ordering the Raptor.