GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order today!! Should get my DORA within the next few days.

Ordered today, got what I felt was a fair price. I just hope it comes in before the winter hits full force here on the east cost.

Super Crew 4x4 5.5’ Box W1R
J7 Magnetic
802A Luxury
61C Carbon Fiber Package
68R Raptor Technology Package
63T Tailgate Step
90H Second Row heated Seats
67H Heated Steering wheel
43V Twin Panel Moonroof

Congrats. Glad everything worked out for you.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order today!! Should get my DORA within the next few days.

Ordered today, got what I felt was a fair price. I just hope it comes in before the winter hits full force here on the east cost.

Super Crew 4x4 5.5’ Box W1R
J7 Magnetic
802A Luxury
61C Carbon Fiber Package
68R Raptor Technology Package
63T Tailgate Step
90H Second Row heated Seats
67H Heated Steering wheel
43V Twin Panel Moonroof

We'll be identical twinsies! Lol. Congrats, bud!

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in an order a couple weeks ago with the same dealer I got my 2014 from. Today they're asking me to sign a non-export agreement saying the truck won't be exported within two years regardless of me selling it.

I've heard of this related to range rovers selling for $500k in China but I didn't expect it for a Ford and not from a dealer I've already bought from.

Anyone else hearing the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in an order a couple weeks ago with the same dealer I got my 2014 from. Today they're asking me to sign a non-export agreement saying the truck won't be exported within two years regardless of me selling it.

I've heard of this related to range rovers selling for $500k in China but I didn't expect it for a Ford and not from a dealer I've already bought from.

I had to sign a similar form for my '16 G63. I need to keep it 8 months or the dealer gets fined by Mercedes $10,000. I also signed one for my '13 458 saying the dealer has the first right to buy it before I sold it.

Nothing for any of my raptors. I have owned 3 and a '17 on order.

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to sign a similar form for my '16 G63. I need to keep it 8 months or the dealer gets fined by Mercedes $10,000. I also signed one for my '13 458 saying the dealer has the first right to buy it before I sold it.

Nothing for any of my raptors. I have owned 3 and a '17 on order.

You've got some nice toys there!

A Ferrari and an AMG are a bit different and 8 months first right of refusal wouldn't be so hard to accept but 2 years and if I sell it and someone else exports it I'm liable? That's ********. So tired of the lies "Ford requires this".

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b94145b726757f8eb383797d468bc8a7.jpg

ONE good thing about owning several businesses... LOL good tax write offs...

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There's no way that is enforceable at all.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do what I did one time. I signed a BS letter with a dealer who gave me $60,000 for a trade number on a GT500. He said if he could not sell it at the dealership, but took it to auction and it sold less than $60,000 I would pay him the difference. I said yeah sure. I signed the paper "Bugs Bunny". He eventually sold my GT500 and we laughed about the auction deal. He looked at my signature and called me a MotherF'r.... NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE!!! LOL

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Those are some delicious write-offs! :hitit:

Company cars...