Truck has been stuck in Salt Lake City.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Truck is stuck at the rail yard waiting to get picked up to get delivered to the dealer it’s been 3 long weeks! It’s beyond frustrating. Each week eta keeps getting pushed back. Anyone else has had this experience?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not actually at the rail yard. They needed a few extra trucks at Raptor Assault, so your delivery will be delayed a few weeks. Good news is that the desert pinstriping is added free of charge.
My thoughts exactly.

They are waxing it back to life now. Good luck Sir and Godspeed.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck is stuck at the rail yard waiting to get picked up to get delivered to the dealer it’s been 3 long weeks! It’s beyond frustrating. Each week eta keeps getting pushed back. Anyone else has had this experience?
Nearly everyone has had significant delays. Mine was built early August and waited forever on shipping. Did not show up till mid September. The wait was excruciating. I feel your pain.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Patience, I had to wait 2 month’s, dealer ordered,had to pony up to buy it, 25 people behind me

JTFrisco

Reaction score
My special order has been collecting dust in Mesquite, TX for over a week. Per Ford, it looks like it'll be another 10 -15 days before it's trucked to my dealership. You're not alone.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure how I got so lucky…. Built,shipped and delivered in 3 weeks ….. currently waiting for a F150 PB-XLT …. Ordered 5 months ago… just unloaded yesterday at the dealer