TRR thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I definitely didn't do this to garner thanks. I wanted to start a thread to thank people myself and didn't want a ton of thank you threads. Hence the placeholder. I had a blast putting TRR on. Thanks to all of you for making it great!

Trey, you don't strike me as anyone who ***** their own horn. Did you get your truck going??

And please. Raptizzle. Just breath. Let that one go.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you to Texana Ranch and Treypal Events and all the family members who helped to put on the absolutely amazing event. Everyone who was there last year would probably agree, that they didn't think it could have been better. But it did, it did get better.

The sponsors were great, everyone at the ranch was super nice, the food was delicious, and Trey worked his but off.

FRF, thanks for the tent, it was a welcomed addition.

Thank you to Corey from RPG for explaining how my shocks work with the Fox cut away shock.

All the vendors worked hard to help people and do installations right at track side.

THANK YOU ALL
uploadfromtaptalk1366732080348.jpg

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Trey, and his fam... The event was awesome!!!

Thanks to TMX/WSI for the beers and burgers on that first night!!! Beer is an easy way to win my business.... I am a sucker! Thanks for the TMX skid plate!

Thanks to SDHQ for giving me such a killer deal on rims/tires

Thanks to Special Ed for being a great mascot!

Thanks to all who cooked the BBQ, I could only imagine cooking all that food.

Thanks to all my friends that came with me to support me Lane and Garey!

Thanks to my awesome co-driver Eric for keeping a look out so my truck could take my babies to daycare and me to work on Monday.

Thanks to the Ranch owner for putting up with us and showing us the cave.

Thanks to Big Blue, Rotpar, and Dan06 for making my campsite even more awesomer!

And super big thanks to WHOEVER found my gopro on the trails!!! And bringing it back to me!!!!

Oh and Trey again!

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey the event was awesome and I look forward to next year and any event in between.

Cory with Rpg is one of the coolest guys to hang out and work on raptors with. Your very lucky I don't live near RPG because I'm not sure I would ever leave!

Greg Foutz thanks for the ride and had a blast working on the two truck!

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, BIG thanks to Trey and his family for doing this! The hundreds or thousands of hours that go into these events can be rough but the end result is AWESOME!

Thanks to all the vendors and sponsors without which this event would not be the same.

And a huge thanks to everyone who offered me rides and drives in their trucks! That is what this community is all about! :roflbow:

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think this thread would have a million thanks to all the people involved in setting this event up. I didn't participate in the event but I will thank everbody involved for setting it up. I would also like to thank the people that participated in this great display of Raptor community. I hope I can one day make it to one of these events.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Trey!! for your tireless efforts to outdo last year's TRR - double the size and fun! You are the man! And thanks for inviting me to come early to help with the course, as it helped me put in a lot of track time despite having to leave early.

Thanks to all of Trey's help - everyone did an awesome job of keeping this event rolling smoothly, and to all the Texana Ranch folks, Club members, Mapman, etc who worked hard to make it easier for all of us.

Thanks to RPG Corey for his keen insight and sharp teeth in helping with a wiring issue, and for those sweet steaks Wednesday night, and to Jarrett for inspiring us by getting his awesome truck there - like a Phoenix rising from last year's ashes.

Thanks TMX for dinner/beers Thursday night and for transporting 2 sets of my old wheels/tires so they could find a good FRF home at TRR - and of course all your cool mods! And WSI Jimmy for hooking me up with keg beer and some bright Whelans - midnight runs are more fun now! And Greg lending tools and Joe for his help and cooking up that nice brisket and Nicole for the best beans ever. And to Erin/others who tried to help me find my phone. And Cody's offroad driving instructor dad Mike - the best copilot you could wish for!

Great meeting the other FRF AdminiMods, helluva turnout! Will, Andy, Charlie - I missed Big J somehow. Thanks for all you do on this awesome forum. Maybe ALL of them next year?!!

Thanks to all the sponsors and supporters. And a BIG THANKS to all our vendors (including R&R) for your awesome Raptor mods and installs. Thanks to you I had a very different TRR experience this year - harder and faster run yet zero breakage! Now that's modding done right!!

It was nice hanging out with all the class acts - 2012 TRR vets and rookies alike. WSI/TMX/RPG camp combo rocked! Never a dull moment there - especially with Rasco, Kirk, Stoner, and all the other nonstop entertainment haha.

Congrats Alan and Callie on your upcoming wedding and on winning those Fox 3.0's! Can't wait to see how your beast rocks with them, 37's, and 5.13's!

Rich, looks like you were thumping that course with your new setup! Way to jump that road! Wish I could have gotten a pic of that. More pics of other jumps are surfacing - Nice job Charlie, Andy, and of course Rasco!

Looking forward to all of Trey's upcoming Raptor Runs and 2014 TRR!!

Have you seen all the runs Trey has in the works? More here:

2013 Texas Raptor Run » race-deZert.com

Last edited: