TRR 15 Garage Sale Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo you don't want my plate? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. At first I didn't realize it was Jason making the comment. I thought it was the seller telling me he was local and I could just pick it up from him. I assumed I just hadn't connected the screenname with someone I knew.

Sorry for the confusion! Still might be a good backup for $75. I'll check with you at TRR to see if you sold it or not.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha okay!

So Jason was not talking about the secondary skid plate, he was talking about the primary skid plate. So I'm still willing to buy yours if it's available. I might pay for shipping so I can get it installed sooner than TRR. Let me know.

OP
OP
BearLeeAsian

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Jason was not talking about the secondary skid plate, he was talking about the primary skid plate. So I'm still willing to buy yours if it's available. I might pay for shipping so I can get it installed sooner than TRR. Let me know.

Make up your mind ! Haha jk. Uhhhhh it's pretty heavy. Where do ya live? PM me your info