Treypal's Shop Cleanout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Gotta make some room in the shop, and I have too much Raptor junk.

Free to good home. Stock front bumper, skid plate. Both have like 3K miles on them. Pick up in Riviera TX, or I can bring through Houston/SA/Dallas the next time I am headed that way (not sure when). GONE

Selling the following.
Same delivery options as above.

All tires 17" rim.

Take off Raptor Tires. I have 4 (maybe more) I am looking to get rid of. They have 9K miles and 1 baja trip. The rears show it. $100 for rears, $150 for fronts. I may have more tires, I'll have to look in the pile.

5 - 35 BFG Baja DOT tire. All have roughly 75% tread. 3 of these tires were stored indoors but are about 5 years old. $100 each.

2 - 37 BFG Baja Project tread. Race tires, been raced on but good tread. $100 each.

2 - 40" Chinese Radius bars. $250 each. 1 Baja trip, all LEDs work, etc. Will probably ship these if needed. SOLD

5 - Factory Beadlock ready wheels. 9K miles, 1 baja trip. Inside of front wheels got scraped some by aftermarket LCA. No problems because of this and you can't tell from outside. Includes TPMS. $1200. Same as above, would prefer not to ship.

4 - Method 105 Real Beadlocks Black 17". With hardware. Brand new. $1000 for set.

6 - KMC Enduro Beadlocks 17". With hardware. Brand new powdercoated black Drilled for 5/8" studs. These will not work with factory studs without a little work. I can't provide any more insight than that. $900 takes all 6. Came off of Foutz built raptor prerunner. Will also fit Raptor R.

I will most likely add more to this but this is what I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Trey, this is a long way off but I wouldn't mind buying a stock BFG tire for a spare since I ruined one at TRR. I would like to pick it up at Raptoberfest since that seems to be my next off-road adventure in the future. I can pay you up front.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Trey, this is a long way off but I wouldn't mind buying a stock BFG tire for a spare since I ruined one at TRR. I would like to pick it up at Raptoberfest since that seems to be my next off-road adventure in the future. I can pay you up front.

No problem. Let me see what conditions I have and I'll pull a decent one for you.